- 1 day ago 2021 Force Gurkha Near Production SUV Spied Testing With Accessories: Pics & Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Swift Sales Cross 23 Lakh Units Mark: Becomes Best-Selling Car Of 2020
- 1 day ago Nissan Magnite Bookings Cross 35,000 Units Mark: New Milestone Achieved By The Brand
- 1 day ago Ampere Electric Scooter Sales Cross 75,000 Units: 300th Dealership Opened In India
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor Starrer Good Luck Jerry’s Shoot Disrupted By Protestors In Patiala
- Sports Eden Hazard's story at Real Madrid so far
- News Downloadable e-version of voter card to be launched today
- Technology PUBG Mobile India Launch Pushed Indefinitely As Government Upholds Ban Decision: Report
- Finance RIL Shares Slip 4% Post Q3 Results
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Look Like A Match Made In Heaven In Their Colour-Coordinated Outfits
- Education SBI SCO Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link To Download
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In January 2021
The four-wheeler space in India has received a couple of new models including a BS6-complaint hybrid sedan. Maruti Suzuki have honored their contract with Toyota, which will help both brands to increase its sales. While is currently evaluating the Indian market to introduce an all-new flagship luxury-SUV. Here are our top picks for this week:
Volkswagen has launched the Polo and Vento TSI limited edition models in the Indian market. Both models will be based on the ‘Highline Plus' trim of the standard cars, with the Polo TSI priced at Rs 7.89 lakh and the Vento TSI costing Rs 10.99 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Polo TSI and the Vento TSI limited edition models come with a host of cosmetic updates and changes, with the same mechnicals as the standard models. Both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento models continue to come powered by the 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine. To know more about the changes made to both models — click here.
Toyota Camry BS6 model has been launched in India, and now retails at a starting price of Rs 36.95 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The BS6 Camry will continue to feature all the features from its BS4 counterpart.
The Toyota Camry is powered by the same 2.5-litre hybrid powertrain that has been upgraded to meet the new BS6 emission standards. The hybrid setup includes a petrol engine paired to an electric motor, which produces a combined power output of 216bhp and 221Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a CVT gearbox with paddle shifters as standard — here are more details.
Datsun has launched the GO and GO+ BS6 models in the Indian market. The new Datsun GO BS6 retails at a starting price of Rs 3.99 lakh, while the base-variant BS6 GO+ compact-MPV costs Rs 4.19 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both models will come powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder BS6-compliant petrol engine. It comes in two states-of-tune; 68bhp when mated to a five-speed manual, and 75bhp and 104Nm of torque when mated to a CVT automatic — here are all the details.
Maruti Suzuki has confirmed that it will begin supplying its compact SUV, the Vitara Brezza to Toyota Kirloskar Motor in the country. After which, Toyota will rebadge it with a few changes and will sell it in the Indian market.
The upcoming Toyota compact-SUV is likely to be called the ‘Urban Cruiser' and will feature the same powertrain as its sister model from Maruti Suzuki. The Vitara Brezza is powered by a 1.5-litre engine with a mild-hybrid technology that produces 104bhp and 138Nm of torque — here are the complete details.
The Hyundai Palisade luxury-SUV is currently being evaluated for launch in the Indian market. The South Korean auto manufacturer is assessing the feasibility of bringing its SUV in India, and it also confirmed that it has generated a considerable amount of interest among the SUV-loving crowd in India.
The international models of the Palisade SUV are powered by a 3.8-litre V6 petrol engine producing 290bhp and 355 Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission, with power being sent to front-wheels as standard — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top Four-Wheeler News Of The Week
The Volkswagen Polo and the Vento TSI models are popular among enthusiasts and with the limited-edition they bring exclusivity to the table. While we thought Camry was gone for good, Toyota has put a stop to all rumors, and also confirmed this week about their upcoming compact-SUV. The Datsun GO is still the cheapest CVT model in the country.