- 42 min ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR CNG Production Crosses 3 Lakh Unit Mark: New Milestone Achieved
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV To Launch In 10 New Cities Soon: Teaser Video & Details
- 3 hrs ago Ather 450X Collector’s Edition E-Scooter Unveiled: A Special-Edition 450X For The Enthusiasts!
- 3 hrs ago Suzuki Motorcycles To Launch A New Product In India: Could It Be Connected Technology?
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Budget Smartphone Launched: Price, Specifications
- News With QUAD pitch in, India-Japan to tie up for 5G technologies
- Movies Sara Ali Khan Joins Deepika Padukone And Shraddha Kapoor At NCB Office For Questioning
- Sports Sorry Chennai Super Kings fans! Suresh Raina is not coming back, clarifies CSK CEO
- Finance 5 Factors That Could Keep Market Volatile Next Week
- Lifestyle Padmini Ekadashi 2020: Date, Muhurta, Rituals, Katha And Significance Of This Festival
- Education AP ICET Results 2020 Declared, Check At sche.ap.gov.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In October
Volkswagen Cars India has launched the TSI edition Polo and Vento models in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento TSI editions are based on the 'Highline Plus' trim. The cars are priced at Rs 7.89 lakh for the Polo TSI and Rs 10.99 lakh for the Vento TSI. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The two Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI models are limited-edition. Both cars come with a host of cosmetic updates and changes, however, remain the same mechanically.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI (limited) edition models feature sporty body graphics, blacked-out ORVMs, glossy black roof and spoilers, stylish honeycomb grille and a bold TSI badge graphics across the passenger doors.
Mechanically, the two models remain unchanged. Both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento limited edition models continue to feature the newly-updated 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine, compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms.
The 1.0-litre TSI engine on the Volkswagen Polo and Vento produces the same power output of 110bhp and 175Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard.
Volkswagen also claims that the engine also offers high refinement and impressive fuel efficiency figures of 18.24km/l on the Polo and 17.69km/l from the Vento; both ARAI-certified.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
"At Volkswagen, we aim to democratize our globally renowned TSI technology and showcase the marvel of German engineering in petrol engines that bring reliability and a bespoke driving experience to customers. Through regular product and aesthetic enhancements, we are continuously working towards building interesting and appealing value propositions to cater to the evolving tastes of our customers."
Bookings for the new limited-edition Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI models have begun. Customers can book their model online, with deliveries set to begin across all dealerships in India once the market reopens.
Thoughts About The Limited-Edition Volkswagen Polo TSI & Vento TSI Models
The Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI (limited) edition models come with just cosmetic updates. The Polo and Vento are the German brand's best-selling models in the Indian market. The launch of the limited edition models is mainly to help boost sales, during this tough crisis situation.