- 11 hrs ago Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- 11 hrs ago Kia Soul Petrol & EV Models Being Evaluated For The Indian Market
- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Tucson Facelift India Launch Timeline Revealed: Will Rival Upcoming Skoda Karoq
- 15 hrs ago COVID-19 Lockdown: Government Extends Vehicle Document Validity Period Till 31st Of July
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Technology Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Finance HDFC Net Profits Fall, Declares Rs 21 Per Share Dividend
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Volkswagen Cars India has launched the TSI edition Polo and Vento models in the Indian market. The new Volkswagen Polo and Vento TSI editions are based on the 'Highline Plus' trim. The cars are priced at Rs 7.89 lakh for the Polo TSI and Rs 10.99 lakh for the Vento TSI. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The two Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI models are limited-edition. Both cars come with a host of cosmetic updates and changes, however, remain the same mechanically.
In terms of cosmetic updates, the Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI (limited) edition models feature sporty body graphics, blacked-out ORVMs, glossy black roof and spoilers, stylish honeycomb grille and a bold TSI badge graphics across the passenger doors.
Mechanically, the two models remain unchanged. Both the Volkswagen Polo and Vento limited edition models continue to feature the newly-updated 1.0-litre TSI petrol engine, compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms.
The 1.0-litre TSI engine on the Volkswagen Polo and Vento produces the same power output of 110bhp and 175Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a new six-speed manual transmission as standard.
Volkswagen also claims that the engine also offers high refinement and impressive fuel efficiency figures of 18.24km/l on the Polo and 17.69km/l from the Vento; both ARAI-certified.
Steffen Knapp, Director, Volkswagen Passenger Cars India said,
"At Volkswagen, we aim to democratize our globally renowned TSI technology and showcase the marvel of German engineering in petrol engines that bring reliability and a bespoke driving experience to customers. Through regular product and aesthetic enhancements, we are continuously working towards building interesting and appealing value propositions to cater to the evolving tastes of our customers."
Bookings for the new limited-edition Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI models have begun. Customers can book their model online, with deliveries set to begin across all dealerships in India once the market reopens.
Thoughts About The Limited-Edition Volkswagen Polo TSI & Vento TSI Models
The Volkswagen Polo TSI and Vento TSI (limited) edition models come with just cosmetic updates. The Polo and Vento are the German brand's best-selling models in the Indian market. The launch of the limited edition models is mainly to help boost sales, during this tough crisis situation.