- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- News No decision to discontinue printing of Rs 2,000 note: Govt
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Technology Two Alleged Realme Phones Appear On TENNA; Specifications Tipped
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Datsun has launched the BS6-compliant versions of the GO and GO+ models in the Indian market. The new Datsun GO BS6 hatchback is offered with a price tag starting at Rs 3.99 lakh, while the BS6 GO+ MPV comes priced at Rs 4.19 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Both models, the Datsun GO and GO+ come powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder BS6-compliant petrol engine. It comes in two states-of-tune; 68bhp when mated to a five-speed manual and 75bhp and 104Nm of torque when mated to a CVT automatic.
The Datsun GO and GO+ models are among the most affordable vehicles in the Indian market, to offer a CVT automatic transmission unit. The two models are also offered in a range of variants: D, A, A(O), T and T(O). The top-spec ‘T' and ‘T(O)' variants are the only ones to receive the optional CVT gearbox.
Apart from the updated engine, no other changes have been made to either of the two models. Both the Datsun GO hatchback and the GO+ MPV continue to offer the same set of features and equipment as its previous BS4 models.
This includes features like LED DRLs, anti-fatigue seats, 14-inch diamond-cut alloy wheels, seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, reverse parking assist and a host of others.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, said,
"With the new Datsun GO and GO+, we have introduced high-quality products that not only have a strong value proposition but are also future-ready. Built with Japanese technology, both cars are BS6-compliant and offer the most affordable CVT options in India."
"With innovative financial schemes, we want to extend support to our customers in these testing times. We aim to enhance the value propositions of our products in line with Datsun's mission of enabling progressive mobility."
Both cars are also offered in a choice of six paint schemes: Ruby Red, Bronze Grey, Amber Orange, Crystal Silver, Vivid Blue and Opal White. Bookings for the cars are now open online, with deliveries set to begin, post the lockdown period in India.
Thoughts On The Datsun GO & GO+ BS6 Models
The Datsun GO and GO+ are positioned in the entry-level hatchback and MPV segment in the Indian market, respectively. Both models come with a host of features and decent performing engines as well.