- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso CNG Variant Production Beings: India Launch Expected Soon
- 14 hrs ago Jeep Compass Facelift Global Unveil Set To June 4: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago 2020 Mercedes-AMG GT-R Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.48 Crore
- 16 hrs ago New Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupe Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.33 Crore
- Finance BPCL Launches Whatsapp Facility For Booking Cooking Gas: Here's How To Do?
- Technology TikTok App Download For JioPhone: How To Install TikTok App In JioPhone
- News Mumbai: 25 rescued after fire breaks out at Hotel Fortune on Marine Lines
- Movies Prithviraj's Aadujeevitham: Here's Everything You Need To Know About The Next Schedule!
- Lifestyle Did You Know That Talking To Yourself Can Reduce Stress? The Benefits Of Positive Self-talk
- Sports Dravid says non-contracted and U-19 players have received mental health lessons in lockdown
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
We bring to you the top news from the four-wheeler space of the auto industry that happened over the past week. The lockdown has resulted in most launch events taking place digitally. Most manufacturers are taking advantage of this opportunity to use their digital media platforms to reach out to their customers.
Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Launched
Hyundai Verna Facelift model has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The 2020 Verna has undergone slight design revisions with added features to the sedan.
The 2020 Hyundai Verna also features a host of powertrain options including a 1.0-litre turbo diesel engine. It also features the company's latest BlueLink connected technology, and more — here are more details.
Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of Launch In India
Honda has teased the Jazz BS6 model on their official website ahead of its expected launch. The BS6 Honda Jazz is expected to feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engine options that were powering the BS4 models.
The upcoming Honda Jazz BS6 model is expected to retain most of its design and features from the BS4 models — click here for a detailed report.
Kia Sonet Interiors Spied Ahead Of Launch
The Kia Sonet interiors have been spied ahead of its launch in India. The upcoming compact-compact SUV is expected to launch in the Indian market by August 2020.
However, the interiors of the Kia Sonet have been spied revealing that the SUV will feature a 10.25-inch touchscreen system, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, a manual gearbox and more — here are more details of the upcoming Kia SUV.
Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant Launched
Tata Motors has launched the Nexon XZ+ (S) variants in the Indian market. Prices for the compact-SUV start at Rs 10.10 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The Tata Nexon XZ Plus S Variant features an electric sunroof and the company's latest connected technology as well.
The Nexon compact-SUV also features both diesel and petrol powertrain options with manual and automatic transmission options — here are more details.
Toyota Etios Range & Corolla Altis Discontinued In India
Toyota has discontinued the Corolla Altis and the Etios range of models in the Indian market. The diesel and petrol engines powering the models have not been updated to meet BS6 emission standards by the company.
The Corolla Altis was one among the popular choice of buyers looking for a C-segment sedan in India. While the Platinum Etios and the Etios Liva were the company's entry-level sedan and hatchback, respectively and were popular among cab aggregators — here are the complete details.
Thoughts About The Top Four-Wheeler News Of The Week
Considering the country is in a state of lockdown, it has been a fairly active week for the four-wheeler industry. We hope the ‘active week' trend continues, and that we see manufacturers bidding adieu to a lesser number of models.