- 36 min ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 1 hr ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 1 hr ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 2 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- News Karnataka Budget: CM Yediyurappa slams Congress for walking out during session
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Movies Beyhadh 2 Actor Paras Madaan Gets Engaged To Soumita Das PICS
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
We bring to you the top news from the four-wheeler space of the auto industry that happened over the past week. The lockdown has resulted in most launch events taking place digitally. Most manufacturers are taking advantage of this opportunity to use their digital media platforms to reach out to their customers.
Hyundai Verna Facelift Model Launched
Hyundai Verna Facelift model has been launched in India at a starting price of Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The 2020 Verna has undergone slight design revisions with added features to the sedan.
The 2020 Hyundai Verna also features a host of powertrain options including a 1.0-litre turbo diesel engine. It also features the company's latest BlueLink connected technology, and more — here are more details.
Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of Launch In India
Honda has teased the Jazz BS6 model on their official website ahead of its expected launch. The BS6 Honda Jazz is expected to feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engine options that were powering the BS4 models.
The upcoming Honda Jazz BS6 model is expected to retain most of its design and features from the BS4 models — click here for a detailed report.
Kia Sonet Interiors Spied Ahead Of Launch
The Kia Sonet interiors have been spied ahead of its launch in India. The upcoming compact-compact SUV is expected to launch in the Indian market by August 2020.
However, the interiors of the Kia Sonet have been spied revealing that the SUV will feature a 10.25-inch touchscreen system, flat-bottom steering wheel with mounted controls, a manual gearbox and more — here are more details of the upcoming Kia SUV.
Tata Nexon XZ+ (S) Variant Launched
Tata Motors has launched the Nexon XZ+ (S) variants in the Indian market. Prices for the compact-SUV start at Rs 10.10 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The Tata Nexon XZ Plus S Variant features an electric sunroof and the company's latest connected technology as well.
The Nexon compact-SUV also features both diesel and petrol powertrain options with manual and automatic transmission options — here are more details.
Toyota Etios Range & Corolla Altis Discontinued In India
Toyota has discontinued the Corolla Altis and the Etios range of models in the Indian market. The diesel and petrol engines powering the models have not been updated to meet BS6 emission standards by the company.
The Corolla Altis was one among the popular choice of buyers looking for a C-segment sedan in India. While the Platinum Etios and the Etios Liva were the company's entry-level sedan and hatchback, respectively and were popular among cab aggregators — here are the complete details.
Thoughts About The Top Four-Wheeler News Of The Week
Considering the country is in a state of lockdown, it has been a fairly active week for the four-wheeler industry. We hope the ‘active week' trend continues, and that we see manufacturers bidding adieu to a lesser number of models.