- 21 min ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 45 min ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 1 hr ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Royal Enfield Classic 350 Spied With Tripper Navigation: Spy Pics & Details
- Sports Online gaming market projected to reach 440 million gamers by 2022: Tarun Gupta, founder Ultimate Battle
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- News People of Assam eager to bring back BJP-led govt: Sonowal
- Movies Varun Dhawan Climbs On Top Of A Car As His Fans Interrupt Bhediya Shoot In Arunachal Pradesh
- Finance How To Generate EPF UAN Using Aadhaar?
- Education CEED Result 2021: IIT Bombay To Release CEED Result At ceed.iitb.ac.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
South Korean auto manufacturer, Hyundai, has launched the Verna facelift models in the Indian market starting at Rs 9.30 lakh, ex-showroom, Delhi. Bookings for the Hyundai Verna facelift models opened earlier this month, and can still be made via the company's website for Rs 25,000.
Hyundai has brought changes to the interiors and the exteriors of the vehicle. Design highlights include a new cascading grille, LED head lamps tail lamps and DRLs, redesigned bumpers, new ORVMs, diamond cut alloy wheels, and a redesigned boot lip.
The interiors of the 2020 Verna facelift models feature a digital instrument cluster, a multi-function steering wheel, an emergency stop signal, wireless smartphone charging, a USB charging port for rear passengers, a center console arm rest at the front, an electric sunroof, and an Arkamys audio system.
The sedan is offered with three engine options - a 1.0-litre petrol engine that produces 118 brake horsepower and 172Nm of torque. This engine is available with a seven-speed DCT transmission unit only.
The Verna facelift models also feature 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines that produce 113 brake horsepower each. Torque figures stand at 144Nm, and 250Nm, respectively. Both 1.5-litre engines are available with a six-speed manual and iVT six-seed automatic transmission units.
Hyundai offers the sedan in six colours - Fiery Red, Titan Grey, Starry Night, Typhoon Silver, Polar White and Phantom Black. The 2020 Verna facelift models are available in four trims - the S, the SX, the SX (O), the SX(O) Turbo, and are priced between Rs 9.30 lakh and Rs 13.99 lakh ex-showroom Delhi.
In related news, the Hyundai Motor India Foundation has ordered advanced testing kits to help fight the current Covid-19 pandemic. The testing kits will arrive from South Korea, and can help test over 25,000 people.
The company has also offered support to customers and has fired up a 24X7 Road Side Assistance service that will be available for all its customers to ensure help is always available.
In addition, customers who are unable to avail their vehicle's warranty, extended warranty, and free services will get two additional months of support and extensions.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Verna Facelift Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 9.30 Lakh Ex-Showroom Delhi
We're impressed that manufacturers are still launching vehicles in the Indian market despite the current lock down that is in effect thanks to the Covid-19 pandemic. What we're waiting to see if what sales figures these launches convert to. We're sure companies like Hyundai know what they're doing but we can't help but think about a growing economic recession that will directly and indirectly affect sales numbers.