- 27 min ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 1 hr ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 1 hr ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 2 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Amazon Prime Video Confirms A 31st July 2020 Release For The Eagerly Awaited Biopic Shakuntala Devi
- Sports We were focussed on the 2020 women’s hockey Junior Asia Cup when lockdown was announced: Junior India captain Suman Devi
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- News Centre tells states to give bodies of those suspected to be COVID-19 positive to kin without test re
- Technology Indian Cyber Security Agency Takes Down Over 100 Malicious Chrome Extensions
- Finance India's Trade Deficit With China Reduces To $48.66 Billion
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
Tata Motors has just about launched the Tata Nexon XZ Plus (S) variant starting at Rs 10.10 lakh, ex-showroom, India. Based on the model's (O) variant, the XZ Plus (S) is offered with petrol and diesel engine options, and connectivity features.
The new (S) variant borrows most of its features from the Nexon XZ Plus (O) variant, but features connected car technologies such as the iRA connected app, remote vehicle control, live vehicle diagnostics, vehicle live location, Geo-fencing, a valet mode, and more.
The Nexon XZ Plus (S) variant also features an electric sunroof with a tilt function, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, multi-drive modes, rear AC vents, fully automatic climate control, a smart key push-button start function, among others.
Safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, traction control, brake assist, hill hold assist, a reverse parking camera, fog lamps, ISOFIX child-seat mounts, and a driver's seat belt with pre-tensioners & load limiters.
The new Nexon XZ Plus (S) variant is offered with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engine is a 1.2-litre turbocharged Revotron unit that produces 118 brake horsepower and 170Nm of torque; and the diesel unit is a 1.5-litre turbocharged Revotorq engine that produces 108 brake horsepower and 260Nm of power. Transmission options include a six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic.
The Tata Nexon XZ Plus (S) petrol variant is priced at Rs 10.10 lakh, and the diesel variant is priced at Rs 11.60 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
In related news, the company has discontinued its Hexa range of SUVs. No sales were registered for the month of March 2020, and the engines featured on the models are still BS4 compliant. The brand put a stop to production of the SUV last month as well. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Tata Launching A New Variant Of The Nexon Starting At Rs 10.10 Lakh Ex-Showroom India
The Nexon has been one of the brand's best-sellers, and we're sure many will be happy with the new (S) variant. It has the smaller stuff that was missing from the other variants. We expect the Nexon XZ Plus (S) model to well in the India market.