- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- 16 hrs ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 23 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- News Pension for terrorists: India slams Pakistan
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Stay At Record Highs: Check Rates
- Technology List Of Best Over-Ear Headphones To Buy In India Under Rs 5,000
- Sports WTC Final, Day 5: Southee removes openers as India reach 64/2 at stumps; contest goes into reserve day
- Movies Mohanlal's Marakkar Arabikadalinte Simham To Be Exclusively Screened On All Screens In Kerala!
- Education Teaching Tips And Skills For Engaging Students In Online Classes
- Lifestyle #InThisTogether: Josh App Partners With Fortis For Mental Health Awareness Campaign
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In August
Tata Motors has just about launched the Tata Nexon XZ Plus (S) variant starting at Rs 10.10 lakh, ex-showroom, India. Based on the model's (O) variant, the XZ Plus (S) is offered with petrol and diesel engine options, and connectivity features.
The new (S) variant borrows most of its features from the Nexon XZ Plus (O) variant, but features connected car technologies such as the iRA connected app, remote vehicle control, live vehicle diagnostics, vehicle live location, Geo-fencing, a valet mode, and more.
The Nexon XZ Plus (S) variant also features an electric sunroof with a tilt function, auto headlamps, rain-sensing wipers, cruise control, multi-drive modes, rear AC vents, fully automatic climate control, a smart key push-button start function, among others.
Safety features include dual front airbags, ABS with EBD, traction control, brake assist, hill hold assist, a reverse parking camera, fog lamps, ISOFIX child-seat mounts, and a driver's seat belt with pre-tensioners & load limiters.
The new Nexon XZ Plus (S) variant is offered with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. The petrol engine is a 1.2-litre turbocharged Revotron unit that produces 118 brake horsepower and 170Nm of torque; and the diesel unit is a 1.5-litre turbocharged Revotorq engine that produces 108 brake horsepower and 260Nm of power. Transmission options include a six-speed manual and a six-speed automatic.
The Tata Nexon XZ Plus (S) petrol variant is priced at Rs 10.10 lakh, and the diesel variant is priced at Rs 11.60 lakh, ex-showroom, India.
In related news, the company has discontinued its Hexa range of SUVs. No sales were registered for the month of March 2020, and the engines featured on the models are still BS4 compliant. The brand put a stop to production of the SUV last month as well. To know more, click here.
Thoughts About Tata Launching A New Variant Of The Nexon Starting At Rs 10.10 Lakh Ex-Showroom India
The Nexon has been one of the brand's best-sellers, and we're sure many will be happy with the new (S) variant. It has the smaller stuff that was missing from the other variants. We expect the Nexon XZ Plus (S) model to well in the India market.