- 30 min ago Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Motorcycle Commences Its Deliveries: Read More To Find Out!
- 51 min ago 2021 Mercedes-Benz A-Class Limousine Review Video: Here Are Our First Impressions Of The Luxury Sedan
- 1 hr ago Bike Sales Report For February 2021: Bajaj Auto Registers An Overall Yearly Growth Of 6 Per Cent
- 2 hrs ago Review: Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan — When Style Meets Aerodynamics
- News Vaccination will be absolutely free in entire Bihar: Chief Minister Nitish Kumar
- Sports India vs England: Viv Richards confused about moaning and groaning about spin-friendly pitches
- Technology Apple iPad Pro 2021 With A14 Chipset Likely To Go Official In March
- Movies Rubina Dilaik And Abhinav Shukla’s Nati Dance Is Too Adorable To Miss, See Video
- Finance Bitcoin Continues To Drop From All Time High; Down Over 26%
- Education Maharashtra Class 10, 12 Board Exams 2021 Will Be Conducted, Says Gaikwad Amid Surge In Covid Cases
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The Honda Jazz BS6 hatchback has been teased ahead of its launch by the company. The upcoming hatchback is expected to retain most of its design features with minor changes made to the car.
Honda has teased the Jazz BS6 model on their official website ahead of its launch. Although most of the car will carry-forward its design features we expect some changes to be made by the company to the BS6 model.
The Jazz BS6 models could see slight changes to the interiors of the car. The touchpad air-con control seen on the older models is expected to be replaced with a physical button control unit by the company on the upcoming model. Apart from this, other minor changes to the dashboard and upholstery are expected as well.
The BS6 Honda Jazz is likely to feature the same 1.2-litre petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engine options that were powering the BS4 models. In its BS4 format, the 1.2-litre petrol engine produced 89bhp and 110Nm of torque, came mated to a five-speed manual or an optional CVT automatic; while the 1.5-litre diesel motor churned out 98bhp and 200Nm of torque, and came to a standard six-speed gearbox.
The BS6 hatchback will continue to feature the seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system with support for Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. It will also feature Bluetooth connectivity, cruise control, a semi-digital instrument cluster, climate control, and a start/stop push button; among others.
The safety net on the premium hatchback will include dual-airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear camera with parking sensors, ISOFIX child seat anchors, and more. The hatchback is expected to be offered with six airbags on the top trims.
Once launched, the Honda Jazz will rival the Hyundai i20, the Volkswagen Polo, the Maruti Baleno, the Toyota Glanza, and the Tata Altroz. The premium hatchback segment is highly competitive in India, however, with petrol and diesel powertrain options the Jazz is expected to fare well against its rivals.
The upcoming Honda Jazz models are expected to be priced slightly higher than its BS4 counterpart because of achieving BS6 compliance. The exact figures are yet to be revealed by the company.
Thoughts About The Honda Jazz BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The Honda Jazz offers a good amount of space and can comfortably seat five. The hatchback is expected to be offered with petrol and diesel powertrains, which is a rarity these days. This will certainly help the hatchback gain traction as far as sales are concerned, considering most of its rivals do not arrive a diesel engine option.