- 13 hrs ago Kawasaki Bikes Offers & New-Year Discounts For January 2021: Benefits Of Rs 50,000 On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Top Two-Wheeler Stories From Previous Week In The Market
- 16 hrs ago Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are The Main Headlines From The Week Gone By!
- 1 day ago 2021 Aprilia RSV4 and RSV4 Factory Revealed: Here Is Everything You Need To Know
- Movies Bigg Boss 14 Weekend Ka Vaar January 17 Highlights: Salman Khan Reveals No One Will Be Eliminated This Week
- Sports Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United: Stalemate keeps Red Devils top of Premier League
- News Parliament panel summons Facebook and Twitter officials on Jan 21
- Technology Motorola Nio Design Tipped Via Leaked Hand-On Images; To Flaunt Dual-Slefie Camera Module
- Lifestyle 28 Best Foods To Lower Cholesterol
- Finance 3 Housing Finance Stocks That Can Generate Solid Returns
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In January
- Education Bihar Board 12th Admit Card 2021, Download BSEB Intermediate Admit Card 2021 at biharboardonline.com
The compact-SUV segment will soon be added with many models in the coming months. This includes soon-to-be-launched Kia Sonet and the Toyota Urban Cruiser. There were a couple of new launches this week including a turbo-petrol variant of the standard SUV.
Renault Duster Turbo Launched
The Renault Duster Turbo has been launched in the market Prices for the new powerful variant starts at Rs 10.49 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The Duster Turbo is available in five variants, which includes two automatic trims.
The 1.3-litre turbo-petrol engine produces a maximum of 154bhp at 5500rpm and a peak torque of 254Nm at 1600rpm. The engine is offered with either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed X-Tronic CVT automatic transmission with manual mode — here are more details.
BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo ‘Shadow Edition'
BMW India has launched a new 'Shadow Edition' of the 3 Series Gran Turismo model in the country. The new 3 Series Gran Turismo Shadow Edition retails at Rs 42.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The special edition model is based on the BMW 330i M Sport and is offered with a single petrol engine option. It comes in the form of a 2.0-litre four-cylinder unit producing 248bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. It comes mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission — here are more details.
Toyota Urban Cruiser Booking & Other Details
Toyota is gearing up to launch the Urban Cruiser compact-SUV in the country sometime next month. Ahead of the launch, the company have started accepting bookings for the Urban Cruiser SUV for a token amount of 11,000.
The company is said to start deliveries soon after its launch next month. The Urban Cruiser is essentially a rebadged Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza. However, the company has stated that the Toyota SUV will undergo significant changes to tell both models apart, unlike the Baleno and the Glanza — here are more details.
Kia Sonet Bookings
Kia Sonet is the brand's third SUV product launching in the Indian market, which will made in India for the rest of the world. Kia Motors recently unveiled the Sonet to the world revealing its design, features and powertrains options.
The compact-SUV has been well-received in the market and the response is shown as it receives 6,523 unis in its very first day of pre-launch bookings. The Sonet is offered with a host of engine and powertrain options, which can suit most customers. This offers exceptional flexibility while making a purchase decision — here are more details.
2020 Mahindra Thar Off-Road Capabilities Showcased
The 2020 Mahindra Thar is another model that has been the talk of the town. The new-gen SUV has been widely accepted by off-road enthusiast and the general public. This is because the new Thar has come leaps and bounce in-terms of design, features and powertrain options.
However, to showcase the new SUV's off-road prowess, Mahindra has used their own test track to put the 2020 Thar through its paces tackling harsh terrain, waterlogged areas, steep inclines and declines; among others. To know more about the new Thar's overall performance — here are all details.
Thoughts About The Top Car News Of This Week
Indian buyers prefer SUV over sedan mostly across all segments in the market. As a result, we have automakers launching new models, special edition or powerful variants of the standard model to cater to the growing demand. The premium car makers also saw an increase in demand in recent times as well.