- 8 min ago Skoda Karoq Restock Expected Soon In India: Could Be Locally Assembled
- 3 hrs ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.73 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Renault Expands Sales & Service Network In India: Over 120 Customer Touchpoints Added Last Year
- 4 hrs ago Tata Cars Price Hike Announced Across All Models: Here Are All The Details
- News Watch: Melania refuses to pose with Trump after they leave White House
- Technology LG K42 Budget Smartphone Goes Official In India; Sale Begins On January 26 At Flipkart
- Movies Mahesh Babu On His Lockdown Experience: I’ve Done The One Thing That I Wanted To Do For The Longest Time
- Finance Union Budget 2021: Expectations Of Common Man
- Sports Saini bowled despite injury in the second innings at Brisbane
- Education JK Bank PO Result 2021: Check Mains Result At jkbank.com
- Lifestyle Lady Gaga Flaunts A Blazer Outfit, A Red Dramatic Skirt, And A Golden Dove Brooch
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
BMW India has launched a new 'Shadow Edition' on their 3 Series Gran Turismo offering in the Indian market. The new BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Shadow Edition is offered with a price tag of Rs 42.50 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The new Shadow Edition is available with a single petrol engine option. The special edition model is based on the brand's 330i M Sport and will be offered in four different paint schemes: Alpine White, Melbourne Red Metallic, Black Sapphire Metallic and Estoril Blue Metallic.
The new ‘Shadow Edition' of the 3 Series GT now comes with discreet design elements, finished in black high-gloss. This includes the signature kidney-grille with its nine slats, darkened LED headlamp and taillight units, 18-inch alloy wheels finished in jet black and black chrome finish for the exhaust tailpipes.
Moving inside, the new Shadow Edition continues to offer an exclusive experience. The cabin comes with M Sport elements, such as the M logo, M Sport leather steering, ambient lighting, panoramic glass roof, wireless charging, a driver-oriented cockpit with easy access to all controls, large touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay, 3D maps, BMW Apps and many more.
The new BMW 330i M Sport Shadow Edition carries forward the same petrol engine as on the standard GT variant. This includes a 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol engine producing 248bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. It is mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission, allowing it to sprint to 0 - 100km/h in roughly 6 seconds.
Vikram Pawah, President, BMW Group India said,
"The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo is a unique vehicle concept in the segment and has become a trailblazer with its distinctive and modern character. The new ‘Shadow Edition' is an amalgamation of luxurious elegance and sportiness in even more sophisticated form."
"Available in limited units, the ‘Shadow Edition' offers our discerning customer one last opportunity to own this legendary icon of the successful model. It combines the best of both worlds - an embodiment of pure dynamism and a sense of spaciousness. Its emotional appeal and pronounced driving pleasure is designed to offer sheer driving pleasure."
Thoughts On The BMW 3 Series Gran Turismo Shadow Edition
The BMW 3 Series GT Shadow Edition is the entry-level model in the brand's Gran Turismo lineup, which includes the 6 Series GT as well. The 3 Series GT Shadow Edition has been introduced essentially to attract more customers towards the model, especially with the arrival of the Indian festive season.