- 18 min ago Revolt RV 400 Electric Motorcycle Revealed — India’s First AI-Enabled Motorcycle
- 46 min ago Maruti Suzuki, Dealer Ordered To Pay Rs 1 Lakh Compensation
- 3 hrs ago Continental Builds Heads Up Display For Sport And Performance Cars
- 3 hrs ago The Damon X Is The Safest Motorcycle In The World — Features Advanced Tech
- Lifestyle Most Dangerous Animals In The World
- Movies VIRAL VIDEO! Ranveer Singh Consoles An Upset Pakistani Fan After Team India's Win At World Cup 2019
- Sports ICC World Cup: Afghanistan have been a real disappointment in World Cup 2019
- News Population of Indian-origin people in America grew by 38pc between 2010-2017
- Finance Goyal Asks Companies To Submit Concerns On Draft E-Commerce Policy In 10 Days
- Technology WD Black SN750 M.2 SSD Review: Made For Pro Gamers
- Education RSOS 10th Result 2019: Steps To Check Result
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
MG Motor India is all set to launch its first product in the Indian market. The first product from the British brand is the Hector SUV, which has been spied testing on multiple occasions.
Now, MG Motor has released a new teaser video of the upcoming Hector SUV, ahead of its launch. The teaser video shows a completely camouflaged Hector SUV in the coastal regions of the country. The video also gives us a glimpse of some the new features and equipment expected on the upcoming Hector SUV.
In the teaser video, we can see the chunky key fob, along with the MG Hector's keyless entry feature. Other features also include a seven-inch fully-digital instrument cluster, auto day-night IRVM and the 'best-in-class' panoramic sunroof.
The MG Hector is also expected to come with LED headlamps, LED DRLs and LED tail lights as well. The Hector is also expected to come with a quarter glass panel between the C and D-pillar. There will also be a blacked-out element, giving a floating roof effect for the Hector SUV.
The MG Hector is said to be powered by a 2.0-litre Mutlijet diesel engine sourced from Fiat. This engine is the same as on the Jeep Compass and produces 170bhp and 350Nm of peak torque. There will also be a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine churning out 143bhp and 250Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox, while the petrol will also come with a six-speed DCT automatic transmission as well.
According to previous reports, the MG Hector is said to be priced similar to its competition in the Indian market. This translates to an expected price range of Rs 14 lakh to Rs 20 lakh, ex-showroom for the MG Hector.
MG Motors is owned by SAIC, a Chinese automaker. The company recently opened up its first corporate office in the country in Gurugram. The company also recently signed British Actor, Benedict Cumberbatch as their Brand Ambassador.
Thoughts On The MG Hector Teaser Video
MG Hector SUV is said to launch sometime in mid-2019. The car will be the first product from the brand in the country. It will be followed by an electric-SUV as already confirmed. Once launched in India, the MG Hector SUV will rival the likes of the Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass and the Mahindra XUV500.