- 13 hrs ago Hero Lectro Electric Bike Launched In India: We Have All The Details
- 14 hrs ago Toyota Five-Continents Drive From India To Vietnam Flagged Off In Bangalore
- 15 hrs ago Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR-Based XL5 Premium Hatchback Spotted Testing
- News Dressed in G-suit, Rajnath Singh flies in home-grown fighter jet Tejas aircraft
- Sports Virat Kohli says India will monitor new players temper in South Africa series
- Movies Vijay Teaming Up With Perarasu For Thalapathy 65; What Is The Truth?
- Technology Buying Guide: Realme Smartphones With 6GB RAM To Buy In India Right Now
- Lifestyle IIFA Awards 2019: Deepika Padukone’s Gown Is Fine Minus The Tulle Veil And Exaggerated Sleeves
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
British automaker MG Motors is set to launch the MG Hector SUV in India. The launch is scheduled for June 2019.
The all-new MG Hector gets a honeycomb grille and sports the MG badge dead centre. The head light cluster has LED headlamps the double up as turn signal blinkers. The headlamps and fog lamps share similarity with the Tata Harrier.
The MG Hector SUV show excellent presence and the square wheel arches with black pillars add a sporty appeal to the SUV. The tail light cluster looks like it has been taken from the Audi Q7 and are expected to be LED units.
The Hector gets a 360-degree parking camera set up and flat bottom steering - all segment firsts! It is powered by a 2-litre diesel engine that is featured on the Tata Harrier and the Jeep Compass. Power output is said to be at 170bhp, similar to that of the Compass.
Also in the offering is a 1.5-litre petrol engine, with a maximum output of 150bhp. The Hector SUV will offer manual transmission as a standard, but will offer a six-speed DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission) as an optional.
Prices are expected to be set between Rs 15 lakh and Rs 20 lack (ex-showroom, India), and deliveries are expected to start at the end of June 2019.
A certain Dr Strange was photographed driving the India bound model of the MG Harrier SUV. The SUV was minus camouflage and was captured during filming for a commercial. Turns out that MG Motors has officially stated that they signed actor Benedict Cumberbatch as their Brand Ambassador. How cool is that!
With a massive India based fan following for Marvel films, and a love for all things Marvel, Dr Strange will help with creating a buzz and a certain 'have to buy' attitude for the MG Hector SUV. Good on them!
What Drivespark Thinks About The MG Hector SUV And Dr Strange
Kudos for having Benedict Cumberbatch on board. Nothing sells like a superhero and MG Motors know it!
We're looking forward to driving this SUV! It looks good, sounds good, and with the right pricing might might help set up the MG Motors brand in India.