- 1 day ago Auto Parts Manufacturers Ask Government To Reduce GST To 18 Percent Amidst Industry Slowdown
- 1 day ago UM Motorcycles Discontinued In India: Stopping Production Leaving Dealers Stranded
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki S-Presso Bookings Crosses 10,000 Units Since Launch: Rivals The New Renault Kwid
- 1 day ago Toyota Diwali Discount Offers: Festive Benefits Available On Select Models
- Sports Biles reigns supreme in Stuttgart to set World Championships record
- News Watch: Rahul Gandhi explains why Rajnath Singh went to France
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Effect? Nayanthara Loses Projects To Tamannaah?
- Technology 6 Ways To Remove Duplicate Icons On Android
- Lifestyle Be Ethnic Ready With These Bollywood Divas-inspired Stunning Golden-Silver Saris
- Finance India, China To Set Up New Mechanism For Trade And Investment
- Travel 10 Least Visited Places In India And Why You Should Visit Them
- Education October 2: Exclusive 150th Birth Eve Mahatma Gandhi Quotes And Views On Education 2019
MG Motor India has inaugurated its new corporate office in Gurugram, Haryana. The commercial space for the new India headquarters has been acquired for an amount of Rs 150 crore. The commercial space apart from the office will also house the brand's flagship vehicle showroom and brand store.
The commercial space is spread over 46,000 square feet and will be ready within the next two months. Once completed, all Gurgaon employees will then be shifted to the new office, ahead of MG Motor's first product launch in the country.
According to MG Motor India, the new office will be built with British design, under the 'Queen;s Necklace' theme. It will feature a look and feel reminiscent of a classic British street. The office space will also feature a 'getaway' area, allowing employees to de-stress via a number of gaming stations such as PlayStation and Fooseball; among others.
Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said, "India is going to be a key market for the MG brand and the new HQ reflects our long-term commitment to be an integral part of the thriving Indian auto market, in addition to our Halol manufacturing facility, which was inaugurated in September 2017. With a strong foundation and best talent from the industry in our team, we are ready to go full throttle for the Hector SUV, our first launch in Q2 2019."
The corporate office has been strategically placed in Gurugram, allowing easy access to both policy-makers as well as taping the huge potential in the Delhi-NCR region. The MG Motor headquarters in Gurugram will also be the command centre for the British brand's operations in India. This includes sales, after-sales, marketing, product planning and other corporate affairs.
MG will also demonstrate its three key pillars — innovation, diversity and technology. The workforce in MG Motor India comprises of 31 per cent females, setting a new benchmark in the industry.
Chaba added, "In terms of diversity, we are setting new industry benchmarks by moving beyond the current norm of the automobile space being traditionally male-dominated."
Apart from the new Corporate office, the commercial space will also have the flagship showroom on the ground floor. It will be one of the first in the country to showcase the vehicles in the NCR region. The showroom will also showcase the brand's rich heritage while also housing MG memorabilia and accessories.
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Corporate Office
MG Motor India has just inaugurated its India headquarters in Gurugram, ahead of its first product launch in the Country. MG is expected to launch its Hector SUV in India, sometime during the latter part of this year.