- 15 min ago Jeep Compass Trailhawk Launched In India — Priced At Rs 26.8 Lakh
- 47 min ago CF Moto Readies Four Motorcycles For July 2019 Launch — The Chinese Invasion
- 53 min ago Kia Seltos’ Specifications, Dimensions & Other Details Revealed
- 1 hr ago Renault Kwid Electric Spied Testing In India — A Possible Launch In The Future?
- Movies Rachita Ram: 'I'll DEFINITELY QUIT Film Industry After Marriage; Life Will Be Dedicated To My Family
- News Viral video of street dog showing his injured paw to a pharmacist is melting hearts
- Finance 3 Changes That Will Affect Your ITR Filing This Year
- Technology Three Astronauts Return To Earth After 204 Days Aboard International Space Station
- Lifestyle Girl Chooses ‘The Nun’ Theme For Her 3rd Birthday Party
- Sports World Cup head-to-head: West Indies have beaten Sri Lanka four times
- Education Looking For Career In Management? Explore Why BBA MBA Integrated Course Is Best After Class 12
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
MG Motor India has inaugurated its new corporate office in Gurugram, Haryana. The commercial space for the new India headquarters has been acquired for an amount of Rs 150 crore. The commercial space apart from the office will also house the brand's flagship vehicle showroom and brand store.
The commercial space is spread over 46,000 square feet and will be ready within the next two months. Once completed, all Gurgaon employees will then be shifted to the new office, ahead of MG Motor's first product launch in the country.
According to MG Motor India, the new office will be built with British design, under the 'Queen;s Necklace' theme. It will feature a look and feel reminiscent of a classic British street. The office space will also feature a 'getaway' area, allowing employees to de-stress via a number of gaming stations such as PlayStation and Fooseball; among others.
Rajeev Chaba, President & Managing Director, MG Motor India, said, "India is going to be a key market for the MG brand and the new HQ reflects our long-term commitment to be an integral part of the thriving Indian auto market, in addition to our Halol manufacturing facility, which was inaugurated in September 2017. With a strong foundation and best talent from the industry in our team, we are ready to go full throttle for the Hector SUV, our first launch in Q2 2019."
The corporate office has been strategically placed in Gurugram, allowing easy access to both policy-makers as well as taping the huge potential in the Delhi-NCR region. The MG Motor headquarters in Gurugram will also be the command centre for the British brand's operations in India. This includes sales, after-sales, marketing, product planning and other corporate affairs.
MG will also demonstrate its three key pillars — innovation, diversity and technology. The workforce in MG Motor India comprises of 31 per cent females, setting a new benchmark in the industry.
Chaba added, "In terms of diversity, we are setting new industry benchmarks by moving beyond the current norm of the automobile space being traditionally male-dominated."
Apart from the new Corporate office, the commercial space will also have the flagship showroom on the ground floor. It will be one of the first in the country to showcase the vehicles in the NCR region. The showroom will also showcase the brand's rich heritage while also housing MG memorabilia and accessories.
Thoughts On The MG Motor India Corporate Office
MG Motor India has just inaugurated its India headquarters in Gurugram, ahead of its first product launch in the Country. MG is expected to launch its Hector SUV in India, sometime during the latter part of this year.