- 23 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Modi set for first bilateral visit after election victory, likely to visit Maldives on June 7
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Sports Emery had to convince Arsenal stars to care about Europa League
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Lifestyle 5 Papaya Face Masks To Remove Facial Hair
- Technology China Unicom announces world's first Super 5G SIM with 128 GB storage
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The MG Hector has been spotted testing in India once again and more details of the interiors have been revealed. The SUV was spotted testing in Bangalore ahead of its debut later this year. The MG Hector will be driven by a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine or a Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine.
The debut of MG Motors in India is highly anticipated. The British automotive manufacturer had announced that it would officially launch its first product in India later this year. The company had been releasing teasers of its first product and recently revealed the name MG Hector.
The MG Hector has been spotted in different parts of India while undergoing camouflaged testing. Now, spy images taken in Bangalore have given us a glimpse of what we can expect inside the SUV and also revealed a few exterior details.
The MG Hector will sport an unconventional lighting setup at the front end. The LED daytime running lights are placed on top while the LED headlamps are placed below, in the bumper. The large ORVMs come with daytime running lights and the tail lamps are now LED units.
Other details include large roof rails and 17-inch, 10-spoke alloy wheels with a dual-tone finish. Most other exterior details have not yet been revealed due to the heavy camouflage. For the first time though, there are quite a few interior details that have been revealed.
The interiors are decked in a dual-tone beige and black colour scheme. Placed centrally on the dashboard is a large 10.4-inch touchscreen display for infotainment requirements. Even the air conditioning can be controlled via the same display.
The MG Hector also features a 360-degree camera that feeds video into the same display unit. Sound is reproduced via a Harman Infinity audio system with four speakers, four tweeters and a sub-woofer. It also features steering wheel-mounted controls.
Ambient lighting/mood lighting is a first-in-class feature that the MG Hector will come with. Mood lighting is available in seven colours: Red, Yellow, Purple, Green, Orange, Blue and White. The ambient lighting units are present in the door trim, footwell and cup holders. The MG Hector also features a large panoramic sunroof.
MG Motor has also taken care of safety by adding dual airbags, ABS, EBD, brake assist and electronic parking brake as standard. Top-spec variants will come with 6 airbags, keyless entry and start, cruise control and tyre pressure monitoring system.
The MG Hector will be driven by a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine or a Fiat-sourced 2.0-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine is expected to produce around 160bhp and 200Nm, while the diesel engine is expected to produce around 170bhp and 340Nm. The MG Hector will compete with the Tata Harrier, Jeep Compass and Hyundai Creta.
Thoughts On MG Hector Latest Spy Shots With Interior Details
MG Motor India has a lot in store for the Indian market and you can know the company's plans here. The MG Hector will be the most important car for the company as it is the one with which the company will debut in India. With such features, it for sure has got the capability. But competition in the segment is already tough, and we will have to wait and see how it performs.