TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Tata Tiago JTP Launch Details: Tata Motors has officially confirmed that the new Tiago JTP will be launched this Diwali, along with three other models. The officials shared the information at the launch event of the new Tata Tiago NRG — the crossover form of the regular Tiago hatchback.
The other three models which could be launched this festive season are the H5X and H7X SUVs, along with the premium hatchback 45X. All the upcoming models will show a tough competition in their respective segments and are expected to be priced aggressively.
As for the Tata Tiago JTP, the hot-hatch was spied many times on Indian roads. The Tata Tigor will also come in a JTP format. Both performance-focussed cars were first unveiled at Auto Expo 2018, held back in February 2018.
JTP stands for Jayem Tata Performance — the collaboration of Tata Motors with Coimbatore-based Jayem Automotives. An all-electric Nano made by Jayem Automotive was recently caught in camera.
The Tata Tiago JTP will be powered by the turbocharged version of the existing 1.2-litre Revotron engine (the same as on the Tata Nexon petrol). The engine makes 110bhp and 150Nm of torque. It is mated to a 5-speed manual.
The Tata Tiago JTP will sport other forms of performance updates too, such as a stiffer suspension, dual-tip exhausts, larger wheels and bigger intakes. For the same reason, it will be one of the best-looking Tata models ever made, once it is launched.
The interiors will also come with some sporty styling bit. This includes the contrasting red highlights, aluminium pedals and the black overall theme.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago JTP
Indian car enthusiasts, especially young buyers, have been eagerly waiting for the Tata Tiago JTP for a long time now. With an expected price range of around Rs 6 lakh ex-showroom, the new Tiago JTP will be one of the most affordable hot-hatches in the country. Are you looking forward to its launch?