TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Tata Tiago JTP Launch Details: Tata Motors has officially confirmed that the new Tiago JTP will be launched this Diwali, along with three other models. The officials shared the information at the launch event of the new Tata Tiago NRG — the crossover form of the regular Tiago hatchback.
The other three models which could be launched this festive season are the H5X and H7X SUVs, along with the premium hatchback 45X. All the upcoming models will show a tough competition in their respective segments and are expected to be priced aggressively.
As for the Tata Tiago JTP, the hot-hatch was spied many times on Indian roads. The Tata Tigor will also come in a JTP format. Both performance-focussed cars were first unveiled at Auto Expo 2018, held back in February 2018.
JTP stands for Jayem Tata Performance — the collaboration of Tata Motors with Coimbatore-based Jayem Automotives. An all-electric Nano made by Jayem Automotive was recently caught in camera.
The Tata Tiago JTP will be powered by the turbocharged version of the existing 1.2-litre Revotron engine (the same as on the Tata Nexon petrol). The engine makes 110bhp and 150Nm of torque. It is mated to a 5-speed manual.
The Tata Tiago JTP will sport other forms of performance updates too, such as a stiffer suspension, dual-tip exhausts, larger wheels and bigger intakes. For the same reason, it will be one of the best-looking Tata models ever made, once it is launched.
The interiors will also come with some sporty styling bit. This includes the contrasting red highlights, aluminium pedals and the black overall theme.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago JTP
Indian car enthusiasts, especially young buyers, have been eagerly waiting for the Tata Tiago JTP for a long time now. With an expected price range of around Rs 6 lakh ex-showroom, the new Tiago JTP will be one of the most affordable hot-hatches in the country. Are you looking forward to its launch?