TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Indian automaker Tata Motors showcased the 45X concept hatchback at the Auto Expo 2018. The company has been testing the prototype version of the car for quite some time on Indian roads. Now, Autocar India has spotted the Tata 45X hatchback and the interior has been revealed.
The latest images reveal the interior of the Tata 45X hatchback as we can see the steering wheel, instrument cluster and other details of the dashboard. The Tata 45X will also feature a large floating touchscreen infotainment system, which is similar to that of the Tata Nexon.
The instrument cluster of the Tata 45X features analogue dials. The AC vents are placed on the two corners of the dashboard and under the touchscreen infotainment system. The centre console will also house the controls for climate control. The dashboard features an all-black theme.
Talking about the exterior design, the spotted 45X hatchback is finished in heavily camouflaged livery. The Tata 45X hatchback will feature the new Impact Design 2.0 design philosophy with the signature humanity line. The hatchback will be sporty and will also get a segment-leading wheel size and large wheel arches.
Tata Motors has not revealed the technical details of the 45X hatchback. But we can expect the premium hatchback to draw power from the existing 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engines. Expect the power output to be slightly better than the Nexon. Transmission options will include a 6-speed manual gearbox.
Tata Motors might also offer an automatic gearbox as the company is developing a new dual-clutch gearbox. Tata Motors is likely to launch the 45X after the introduction of H5X or the Harrier SUV. We can expect the 45X to be introduced in the Indian market by the second half of 2019.
Thoughts On The Tata 45X Hatchback
The Tata 45X will be a premium hatchback from the stable of Indian automaker. Tata Motors is aiming to capture the premium segment in the country and the H5X or the Harrier SUV. Expect the 45X to be equipped with a host of comfort and safety features. The Tata 45X will rival the likes of Maruti Baleno and the Hyundai i20.