- 9 hrs ago Escape The Ordinary — Tales From Tawang
- 11 hrs ago Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- 12 hrs ago Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- 13 hrs ago Tata Motors Reveal Official Altroz Teaser — Are You Ready?
- Movies Charu Asopa & Sushmita Sen's Brother Rajeev Get Engaged; Check Out Their Wedding Festivities PICS!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: De Kock steers Proteas to first win after Afghanistan collapse
- News IAF chief presents his 'wings' to 'Sword of Honour' recipient at AFA
- Technology VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the Harrier SUV in the Indian market in 2019. The company has been testing the SUV on Indian roads for quite some time. Now, we have spotted the Tata Harrier SUV in Bangalore.
The Tata Harrier spotted testing in Hosur Road, Bangalore is finished in a heavily camouflaged livery. The rear end of the Harrier features temporary tail light cluster with a reverse lamp. The windscreen of the SUV bears an ‘On Test' sticker. The SUV also gets a roof-mounted spoiler with a stop lamp.
The rear section of the Tata Harrier might also feature a skid plate, but it is not visible as the SUV is heavily camouflaged. By looking at the design of the D-pillar, the spotted model seems to be a seven-seater variant. Tata Motors could be testing the prototype version of the seven-seater version of the Tata Harrier.
The Tata Harrier will be based on the OMEGA platform which also underpins the Land Rover Discovery Sport. The Tata Harrier SUV will be the first Tata vehicle to feature the new Impact Design 2.0. The SUV will feature the signature humanity line and flared wheel arches.
The Tata Harrier is likely to draw power from a Fiat-sourced 2-litre diesel engine that produces 140bhp and 320Nm of torque. The engine will be coupled to a 6-speed manual gearbox with an all-wheel-drive system. Tata Motors might also introduce a 6-speed manual gearbox sourced from Hyundai.
The interior of the Tata Harrier will be premium and will be equipped with several comfort features. Tata Motors will introduce the five-seater variant of the SUV before the launch of the seven-seater variant of the Harrier. The Tata Harrier is expected to be launched in the Indian market in the first half of 2019.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier SUV
The Tata Harrier is a premium SUV from the stable of the Indian automaker. The company has been testing the Harrier for quite some time on Indian roads. The seven-seater variant of the Tata Harrier will rival the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Mitsubishi Pajero Sport and even the Skoda Kodiaq.