- 3 hrs ago Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- 4 hrs ago Kia Seltos Receives 6,046 Bookings On The First Day — Launch Scheduled In August
- 4 hrs ago BS-VI Petrol & Diesel Prices Will Increase Post April 2020 — Another Challenge For The Auto Sector!
- 5 hrs ago Lotus Evija Electric Hypercar Unveiled — Time Travel Is Almost Here!
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: India says stand validated, expect Pak to implement ICJ verdict
- Technology Xiaomi Mi A3 Launched – Triple Rear Cameras, Snapdragon 665 SoC And More
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Full Schedule, team-wise schedule, date and time, venues of PKL 2019
- Movies Veteran Bengali Actor Swarup Dutta Passes Away Due To Cardiac Arrest In Kolkata
- Lifestyle Teen Sells Bottled Bathwater to Men Online and It's A Runaway Success
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
Tata Tiago NRG launched In India: Tata Motors has launched the new Tiago NRG crossover hatchback in the country. The new Tata Tiago NRG is launched with a starting price of Rs 5.49 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The Tiago NRG features cosmetic updates to make it look rugged as compared to the standard Tiago.
The Tata Tiago NRG is available in both the petrol and diesel variant. The petrol model is priced at Rs 5.49 lakh while the diesel model of the Tiago NRG carries a price tag of 6.31 lakh. Both prices are (introductory) ex-showroom (Delhi).
Tata Motors calls the Tiago NRG as an ‘Urban Toughroader'. The Tiago NRG features an armoured front-end design with blacked out grille and plastic cladding on the lower part of the bumper. The side profile of the cross-hatch features a unique squircle wheel arches which add to the butch look of the crossover.
Other prominent features on the exterior of the Tata Tiago NRG include a muscular finisher on the tailgate, rugged skid plate, 14-inch dual-tone alloy wheels and Infinity black roof, ORVMs and roof rails. Apart from that, the overall design of the Tiago NRG edition is identical to the standard variant of the hatchback. The ground clearance has been increased to 180mm.
The interior of the Tata Tiago NRG features an Active black theme with vibrant Canyon Orange highlights. The seats with body-hugging bolsters feature a unique denim inspired fabric. Other features include a 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with navigation and an eight-speaker music system.
The Tata Tiago NRG comes equipped with standard safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS, EBD, corner stability control, reverse parking assist, driver seat belt reminder, armoured body and cabin, smart rear wiper and follow-me headlamps.
The Tata Tiago NRG draws power from the same 1.2-litre Revotron petrol and 1.05-litre Revotorq diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 84bhp and 114Nm of torque and the diesel engine churns out 69bhp and 140Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago NRG
Tata Motors has introduced the new Tiago NRG edition, a rugged version of the Tiago hatchback. The Tiago NRG looks rugged and butch with the addition of new design elements. The Tata Tiago NRG rivals the likes of Maruti Celerio X and even the Ford Freestyle. Tata Motors has launched the Tiago NRG at the right time when the festive season has just begun in the country.