- 41 min ago Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- 1 hr ago New Skoda Rapid Rider Launched In India — Priced At Rs 6.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago Tata Harrier Painted Range Rover Red By Kitup Automotive — Chic And Up-Market!
- 3 hrs ago 30 Percent Of Motorists In India Use Fake Driving Licenses — New MV Act To Counter It
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Sports Tendulkar picks five Indians in World Cup XI
- Technology Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- News Amarnath Yatra: 15th batch of 3,967 pilgrims leaves Jammu
- Finance Tax Frauds Worth Rs 38,000 Crore Detected Last Year
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
New Hyundai cars (2019 model-year) will see a price hike of Rs 30,000. Hyundai India shares that the rise in input costs is the reason for this price increase. This is applicable for all models under the brand and is effective from January 2019.
Most of the automotive brands operating in India have announced their price hikes for the upcoming year. On the other hand, some brands have also introduced year-end discounts for their existing line-up — check out the year-end offers by Hyundai.
Hyundai has done a successful run this year with multiple launches and updates. Among this, the new Hyundai Santro could perhaps be the most important launch by the brand, or even the hatchback category in general.
The South Korean automaker has also marked its presence consecutive times in the list of best-selling cars in India. In fact, the Hyundai Santro did a remarkable job in sales and has come in the top ten positions — that too, within just around two months.
Hyundai has got a lot planned for the coming year. A sub-four-metre compact-SUV (supposedly called, the Hyundai Styx) will be launched sometime in mid-2019. The Styx is currently undergoing its testing phase, and we have shared a few images of it before.
Meanwhile, the new Hyundai Elantra has already been unveiled in global markets and is expected to reach the Indian market in the not-too-distant future. But enthusiasts are looking forward to its performance variant — the Hyundai Elantra Sport. If launched, it will be a serious contender to the Skoda Octavia RS.
In addition to this, Hyundai-owned Kia Motors will mark their Indian debut this year. The brand has been showcasing their upcoming products in the country right from Auto Expo 2018, held back in February. They have a detailed business strategy put in place and we have even visited the manufacturing facility of Kia Motors — read our experience.
Thoughts On The Price Hike For New Hyundai Cars
Sales reports clearly show that Hyundai India is the best foreign car brand operating in the country; with Maruti Suzuki being the only brand it needs to pass (still a long way to go), The company has built a strong customer base in the country, both in the affordable segment, as well as the sub-20-lakh market.