TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Triple Talaq Ordinance Passed — Who Said What
- Easyfone Grand Review — The Perfect Mobile Phone For Senior Citizens
- This Is How Nick Jonas Fell In Love With Priyanka Chopra!
- This Girl's Condition Is So Rare That It Doesn't Even Have A Name
- Shaheed Baba Nihal Singh Gurdwara — Where Devotees Offer Toy Aeroplanes
- Royal Enfield Might Buy Back The Classic 500 Pegasus From Owners
Tata Motors has launched their sub-compact SUV — The Nexon, which will lock horns with the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport, Honda WR-V and Mahindra TUV 300.
The Tata Nexon can be booked by paying a token amount of Rs 11,000. The waiting period for the Nexon is 3 months and prices start from Rs 5.85 lakh ex-showroom (GST prices).
Tata Nexon Booking Amount City-wise
|Location|| Booking Price |
|Bangalore|| Rs. 11,000 |
|Pune|| Rs. 11,000 |
|Mumbai|| Rs. 11,000 |
|Delhi|| Rs. 11,000 |
|Hyderabad|| Rs. 11,000 |
Tata Nexon Booking Amount vs Competitors
Let's have a comparative look at the booking prices and the expected delivery time for Tata Nexon and its rivals.
|Tata Nexon|| Rs. 11,000 |
|Ford EcoSport||Rs. 10,000|
|Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza||Rs. 21,000|
|Mahindra TUV 300||Rs. 25,000|
Tata Nexon Waiting Period vs Competitors
|Tata Nexon||12 Weeks|
|Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza||18 Weeks|
|Ford EcoSport||1 Week|
|Mahindra TUV 300||1 Week|
Tata Nexon Variant-Wise Pricing
The Tata Nexon is available in both petrol and diesel versions. While the petrol engine is a 1.2-litre, the diesel is a new 1.5-litre unit. Let's have a closer look on the specifications and pricing of the Tata Nexon.
|Petrol Variants (Introductory Price, Delhi)||GST Ex-Showroom Price|
|XZ+ (With Dual-tone Roof)||8,59,900 lakh|
|Diesel Variants (Introductory Price, Delhi)||GST Ex-showroom Price|
|XZ+ (With Dual-tone Roof)||9,44,900 lakh|
Tata Nexon Specifications
|Engine (petrol)||1,198cc three-cylinder turbo petrol|
|Engine (diesel)||1,497cc four-cylinder turbo diesel|
|Power/Torque (petrol)||108.5bhp @ 5,000rpm/ 170Nm @ 1750 - 4,000rpm|
|Power/Torque (diesel)||108.5bhp @ 3,750rpm/ 260Nm @ 1,500 - 2,700rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||44 litres|
|Ground Clearance (unladen) ||209mm|
|Weight||1237kg (petrol) / 1305kg (diesel)|
|Tyres||Goodyear 215/60 R16|
The Tata Nexon is offered in five colours: Moroccan Blue, Vermont Red, Seattle Silver, Glasgow Grey and Calgary White. However, the dual-tone variant is available only in Moroccan Blue and Vermont Red body colour.
Tata Nexon Special Features
- Dual Airbags (across all variants)
- ABS (across all variants)
- Multi-drive modes (Sport, City and Eco; across all variants)
- Umbrella Holder (across all variants)
- Infotainment System by Harman (available in XM, XT and XZ+ variants)
- Rear Parking Sensors (available in XM, XT and XZ+ variants)
- Remote Control Locking (available in XM, XT and XZ+ variants)
- Illuminated and Cooled Glovebox (available in XT and XZ+ variants)
- Push Button Start (available in XZ+)
- Park Assist with Camera (available in XZ+)
The sub-compact SUV segment in India drives sufficient numbers and is one of the most lucrative sectors in the auto industry.
With the likes of the Maruti Vitara Brezza, Ford EcoSport and Mahindra TUV300 competing in this segment, the Nexon, is not likely to be a runaway winner.