- 12 hrs ago Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Renault BS-VI Turbo-Petrol Engines Confirmed For India: Will Feature On The Duster & Captur SUVs
- 14 hrs ago KTM Increases Prices Of The Duke 125 & RC 125 Models In India
- 15 hrs ago Piaggo Hikes Prices Of Vespa & Aprilia Scooters In India: Also Offers Other Festive Benefits
- Movies Did Maryada Actress Ridhi Dogra Opt Out Of Salman Khan’s Bigg Boss 13?
- Sports Norwich City 3-2 Manchester City: Mistakes punished as champions rocked at Carrow Road
- News Maharashtra Election 2019: Advantage BJP as NCP stung by mass exodus
- Technology Realme Invests Rs. 300 Crore To Set Up Eight SMT Lines: Report
- Lifestyle What Is Breadcrumbing In A Relationship? Signs That Will Help You To Know If You're Into It!
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The Government of India has introduced the Goods and Service Tax(GST) from July 1, 2017. The new tax regime has resulted in the revision of prices of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Commercial vehicle maker, BharatBenz has passed on the GST benefits to the customers. The company has reduced prices across the range between 0.4 percent and 2.5 percent depending on the state and model.
BharatBenz owned by Daimler AG was first unveiled in February 2011 and made its market entry in September 2012. The brand features full-fledged heavy-duty products and then expanded to medium-duty range in 2016.
Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "With GST in place, we expect additional momentum at BharatBenz, which we intend to bolster as we reduce prices to pass on GST benefits to our customers."
He added, "Borderless pan-Indian transportation is expected to improve the overall efficiency of logistic companies in line with an introduction of more modern and fuel efficient trucks."
BharatBenz has been a leading commercial vehicle maker in the Indian market with its new range of products. Now, the company is offering the GST benefits to the customers which will further boost the sales of its products in India.