- 6 hrs ago EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- 6 hrs ago BMW R 18 Cruiser Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 18.90 Lakh
- 7 hrs ago Delhi Government Working On Setting Up 200 New EV Charging Stations Across The City Soon
- 23 hrs ago Ducati Scrambler 1100 Teased Ahead Of Launch: Will Arrive In Two Variants
- Technology Oppo Reno 4 Pro Special Edition India Launch Set On September 24: Report
- Sports IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab ropes in a range of sponsors
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Called Uneducated By Meena Kumari’s Step-son; 'She Inflicted Trauma On Our Family'
- News No decision to discontinue printing of Rs 2,000 note: Govt
- Lifestyle India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
The Government of India has introduced the Goods and Service Tax(GST) from July 1, 2017. The new tax regime has resulted in the revision of prices of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Commercial vehicle maker, BharatBenz has passed on the GST benefits to the customers. The company has reduced prices across the range between 0.4 percent and 2.5 percent depending on the state and model.
BharatBenz owned by Daimler AG was first unveiled in February 2011 and made its market entry in September 2012. The brand features full-fledged heavy-duty products and then expanded to medium-duty range in 2016.
Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "With GST in place, we expect additional momentum at BharatBenz, which we intend to bolster as we reduce prices to pass on GST benefits to our customers."
He added, "Borderless pan-Indian transportation is expected to improve the overall efficiency of logistic companies in line with an introduction of more modern and fuel efficient trucks."
BharatBenz has been a leading commercial vehicle maker in the Indian market with its new range of products. Now, the company is offering the GST benefits to the customers which will further boost the sales of its products in India.