- 34 min ago New Mahindra Thar Waiting Period On The Rise: Demand Higher Than Initial Company Expectations
- 3 hrs ago Window Tint Transparency & IND Number Plate Confusion Cleared: Confirmed By Government Officials
- 3 hrs ago BMW X5 M Competition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.94 Crore
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- Sports India vs Australia: Sourav Ganguly to talk to CA to discuss quarantine rule for Rohit Sharma and Ishant Sharma: Report
- Technology Vivo V21 Series Reportedly In Works; Launch Tipped For February 2021
- News Haryana Home Minister Anil Vij sets up 3-member drafting committee to frame law on love jihad
- Movies Allu Arjun’s Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo Fails To Beat Mahesh Babu’s Sarileru Neekevvaru In TRP Race
- Finance Nifty Tops 12987, Sensex Gains 431 Points; Nifty Metal Shines On Expiry Day
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia, Bhumi Pednekar, And Anushka Sharma Give Us Summer Dress Goals
- Education CSEET Result 2020: ICSI Releases CS Executive Entrance Test CSEET November 2020 Result
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
The Government of India has introduced the Goods and Service Tax(GST) from July 1, 2017. The new tax regime has resulted in the revision of prices of passenger and commercial vehicles.
Commercial vehicle maker, BharatBenz has passed on the GST benefits to the customers. The company has reduced prices across the range between 0.4 percent and 2.5 percent depending on the state and model.
BharatBenz owned by Daimler AG was first unveiled in February 2011 and made its market entry in September 2012. The brand features full-fledged heavy-duty products and then expanded to medium-duty range in 2016.
Managing Director and CEO, Daimler India Commercial Vehicles, Erich Nesselhauf said, "With GST in place, we expect additional momentum at BharatBenz, which we intend to bolster as we reduce prices to pass on GST benefits to our customers."
He added, "Borderless pan-Indian transportation is expected to improve the overall efficiency of logistic companies in line with an introduction of more modern and fuel efficient trucks."
BharatBenz has been a leading commercial vehicle maker in the Indian market with its new range of products. Now, the company is offering the GST benefits to the customers which will further boost the sales of its products in India.