- 11 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports MS Dhoni explains why he said Chennai Super Kings youngsters lack spark!
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Ford India has reduced prices of vehicles by up to 4.5 percent with immediate effect in a bid to pass on the benefits of Goods and Service Tax (GST) to customers.
The prices cut will differ from state to state, the highest reduction will be in Mumbai with the Ford Endeavour cheaper by up to Rs 3 lakh.
"We will pass on the benefits in the range of up to 4.5 per cent across the range," a Ford India spokesperson told PTI.
Ford India sells a range of vehicles starting from hatchback Figo to premium SUV Endeavour, which was priced at Rs 4.75 lakh to Rs 31.5 lakh (ex-showroom).
Ex-showroom Prices (Delhi)
|Ford Figo||Rs 2,000|
|Ford EcoSport||Rs 8,000|
|Ford Endeavour||Rs 1.5 lakh|
The company though did not disclose if there was a price cut on its iconic Mustang muscle sports car. Several companies such as Maruti Suzuki have announced price cut based on the new taxation system.
By passing on the benefits to customers, Ford India will look better sales in the country. The Ford Figo has received a price reduction of Rs 2,000 and will hope to receive better sales.