- 37 min ago Skoda Vision IN Spotted Testing For First Time In India Ahead Of Launch: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Baleno Sales Crosses 8 Lakh Units Milestone Mark: Detailed Report
- 18 hrs ago New Ducati Multistrada 950 S India Launch Date Announced: Pre-Bookings Open For Rs 1 Lakh
- 20 hrs ago Tata Motors Actively In Search Of New Partners In Passenger Vehicle Segment: Here Are The Details
- News Is COVID-19 test mandatory for all in Karnataka: Here is what you should know
- Finance RuPay Cardholders: You Can Get Up To 65% Discount On Various Purchases
- Sports IPL 2020: Shubman Gill confident Kolkata Knight Riders can still qualify for play-offs
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil Voting Process: How To Vote For Ramya Pandian, Suresh Chakravarthy & 9 Others?
- Technology Huawei Nova 8 SE Receives 3C Certification; Key Features Revealed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In November
- Education NEET Counselling Registration 2020: Check MCC NEET UG 2020 Registration Link
- Lifestyle Are You Making These Hair Oiling Mistakes?
Toyota Innova prices after GST stand decreased based on the new taxation system. The Government of India has implemented the Goods and Services Tax (GST) from July 1, 2017.
If you are looking to buy the Toyota Innova Crysta, this is the best time purchase the premium MPV. The reduction in prices of the Innova is due to new tax slabs under GST.
The Japanese company has revised the prices of its best-selling vehicle, and reduced the price of Innova by 13 percent. The prices can differ from state to state, depending on the type of taxation system that existed before.
Under the new GST taxation system, large SUVs, which are above 4-meters in length and are equipped with engine capacity more than 1500cc will now attract 43 percent from the earlier 55 percent.
Car manufacturers such as Maruti Suzuki, Ford among others have announced price cut based on GST.
Prices Ex-Showroom (Delhi)
|Toyota Innova||Rs 14.2 - 22.15 lakh||Rs 13.31 - 20.78 lakh||Rs 89,000 - 1.37 lakh|
This is the right time to buy the popular MPV Innova Crysta which has created a niche for itself. By passing on the benefits of the GST to customers, the company will retail the Innova Crysta better as well as the customer will now enjoy lower pricing of the Innova.