- 10 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- 1 day ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 1 day ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 1 day ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- Sports MS Dhoni explains why he said Chennai Super Kings youngsters lack spark!
- Finance 10 Simple Steps To Transfer Your SBI Savings Account Online
- News Bihar Elections 2020: Tejashwi Yadav says Nitish Kumar is tired, JDU-BJP hit back
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 4: No Eviction In The Third Week Elimination Process?
- Lifestyle 12 Simple Exercise Tips For People With Diabetes
- Technology Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
The Goods and Service Tax (GST) implemented from July 1, 2017, has resulted in the reduction of prices of Honda two-wheelers.
Under the GST tax regime, the two-wheelers under 350cc will attract a tax rate of 28 percent as opposed to the 30 percent tax. So, the price of the Honda Activa has been reduced marginally.
Ex-Showroom Price (Delhi)
|Model||Pre-GST Price||Post-GST Price||Price Difference|
|Honda Activa 4G||Rs 51,172||Rs 50,730||Rs 442|
|Honda Activa 125||Rs 61804||Rs 61361||Rs 443|
Honda has reduced the price of the Activa 4G by Rs 442; the scooter is now priced at Rs 50,730 ex-showroom (Delhi). The Activa 125 gets a price cut of Rs 443, and the post-GST price stands at Rs 61,361 ex-showroom (Delhi).
Similarly, Honda Dio is cheaper by Rs 328, and after GST the moto-scooter costs Rs 49,239 ex-showroom (Delhi). The Activa draws power from a 109.19cc engine producing 8bhp, and the Activa 125 is equipped with a 124.9cc engine producing 8.52bhp.
The new Goods and Service Tax (GST) has seen a reduction in prices of the two-wheelers below 350cc. So, several manufacturers have announced the revised prices, and Honda scooters also get a marginal reduction in prices.