- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The last week of January 2021 has been a busy one for the Indian auto industry. Carmakers have announced, launched and revealed multiple products for the Indian market. From Tata and Renault unveiling their upcoming Safari and Kiger SUVs, respectively, to Jeep launching its 2021 Compass facelift in the Indian market. Even Skoda released fresh details of its upcoming mid-size SUV, the Kushaq.
Here are the top-five highlights from the auto industry from the previous week.
Tata Safari Unveiled
Tata Motors unveiled its much-awaited Safari SUV in the Indian market. The new Tata Safari has been unveiled in its entirety, with just its pricing left to be announced. The Tata Safari is essentially a seven-seater version of the Harrier SUV. Once launched in India, the Tata Safari will be the brand's newest flagship model — here are the details.
2021 Jeep Compass Facelift India Launch
Jeep has finally introduced the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the Indian market. The new (2021) Jeep Compass is now offered with a starting price of Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The SUV comes with a number of updates, both inside and out while using the same petrol and diesel engine options as before — here are more details.
Skoda Kushaq Details Revealed
Skoda has released images of the pre-production prototypes of its upcoming Kushaq SUV for the Indian market. The Skoda Kushaq is the first product from the brand to feature the MQB A0 IN platform. The Skoda Kushaq is slated to go on sale in India sometime in mid-2021 — here are all the details about the new SUV.
Renault Kiger Unveiled
Renault has unveiled the final production-spec version of its upcoming compact-SUV, the Kiger. The Renault Kiger had its global unveil in India recently, with a launch expected in the coming months. The Kiger is underpinned using the same CMFA+ platform as its other siblings such as the Kwid and Triber. The new SUV will rival its cousin, the Nissan Magnite in the Indian market — here are the details.
Tata Tiago Limited Edition India Launch
Tata Motors has introduced a limited-edition version of its popular Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The new limited-edition model is to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Tiago Refreshed range. The new Tiago hatchback features a number of new features and is offered in three new paint schemes as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
Here were the top highlights from the auto industry from the last week of January 2021. If the first month is anything to go by, then 2021 could turn out to be an exciting year for auto enthusiasts.