- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Global Variant To Use Snapdragon 678 SoC
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Sports ATP Tour debutant Cerundolo makes history with dream Cordoba triumph
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
The last week of January 2021 has been a busy one for the Indian auto industry. Carmakers have announced, launched and revealed multiple products for the Indian market. From Tata and Renault unveiling their upcoming Safari and Kiger SUVs, respectively, to Jeep launching its 2021 Compass facelift in the Indian market. Even Skoda released fresh details of its upcoming mid-size SUV, the Kushaq.
Here are the top-five highlights from the auto industry from the previous week.
Tata Safari Unveiled
Tata Motors unveiled its much-awaited Safari SUV in the Indian market. The new Tata Safari has been unveiled in its entirety, with just its pricing left to be announced. The Tata Safari is essentially a seven-seater version of the Harrier SUV. Once launched in India, the Tata Safari will be the brand's newest flagship model — here are the details.
2021 Jeep Compass Facelift India Launch
Jeep has finally introduced the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the Indian market. The new (2021) Jeep Compass is now offered with a starting price of Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The SUV comes with a number of updates, both inside and out while using the same petrol and diesel engine options as before — here are more details.
Skoda Kushaq Details Revealed
Skoda has released images of the pre-production prototypes of its upcoming Kushaq SUV for the Indian market. The Skoda Kushaq is the first product from the brand to feature the MQB A0 IN platform. The Skoda Kushaq is slated to go on sale in India sometime in mid-2021 — here are all the details about the new SUV.
Renault Kiger Unveiled
Renault has unveiled the final production-spec version of its upcoming compact-SUV, the Kiger. The Renault Kiger had its global unveil in India recently, with a launch expected in the coming months. The Kiger is underpinned using the same CMFA+ platform as its other siblings such as the Kwid and Triber. The new SUV will rival its cousin, the Nissan Magnite in the Indian market — here are the details.
Tata Tiago Limited Edition India Launch
Tata Motors has introduced a limited-edition version of its popular Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The new limited-edition model is to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Tiago Refreshed range. The new Tiago hatchback features a number of new features and is offered in three new paint schemes as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
Here were the top highlights from the auto industry from the last week of January 2021. If the first month is anything to go by, then 2021 could turn out to be an exciting year for auto enthusiasts.