- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
The last week of January 2021 has been a busy one for the Indian auto industry. Carmakers have announced, launched and revealed multiple products for the Indian market. From Tata and Renault unveiling their upcoming Safari and Kiger SUVs, respectively, to Jeep launching its 2021 Compass facelift in the Indian market. Even Skoda released fresh details of its upcoming mid-size SUV, the Kushaq.
Here are the top-five highlights from the auto industry from the previous week.
Tata Safari Unveiled
Tata Motors unveiled its much-awaited Safari SUV in the Indian market. The new Tata Safari has been unveiled in its entirety, with just its pricing left to be announced. The Tata Safari is essentially a seven-seater version of the Harrier SUV. Once launched in India, the Tata Safari will be the brand's newest flagship model — here are the details.
2021 Jeep Compass Facelift India Launch
Jeep has finally introduced the 2021 Compass facelift SUV in the Indian market. The new (2021) Jeep Compass is now offered with a starting price of Rs 16.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The SUV comes with a number of updates, both inside and out while using the same petrol and diesel engine options as before — here are more details.
Skoda Kushaq Details Revealed
Skoda has released images of the pre-production prototypes of its upcoming Kushaq SUV for the Indian market. The Skoda Kushaq is the first product from the brand to feature the MQB A0 IN platform. The Skoda Kushaq is slated to go on sale in India sometime in mid-2021 — here are all the details about the new SUV.
Renault Kiger Unveiled
Renault has unveiled the final production-spec version of its upcoming compact-SUV, the Kiger. The Renault Kiger had its global unveil in India recently, with a launch expected in the coming months. The Kiger is underpinned using the same CMFA+ platform as its other siblings such as the Kwid and Triber. The new SUV will rival its cousin, the Nissan Magnite in the Indian market — here are the details.
Tata Tiago Limited Edition India Launch
Tata Motors has introduced a limited-edition version of its popular Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The new limited-edition model is to celebrate the one-year anniversary of the Tiago Refreshed range. The new Tiago hatchback features a number of new features and is offered in three new paint schemes as well — here are all the details.
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
Here were the top highlights from the auto industry from the last week of January 2021. If the first month is anything to go by, then 2021 could turn out to be an exciting year for auto enthusiasts.