- 23 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Finance Deadline For Filing Annual GST Return Extended to March 31, 2021
- News Bank Holidays March 2021: On these dates banks will remain closed in India, check full list here
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Movies Golden Globes 2021 Winners List Live Updates: Chadwick Boseman Wins Best Actor In Motion Picture
- Technology Amazon Quiz Contest Answers For March 1, 2021: Win Amazon Pay Balance Of Rs. 10,000
- Sports Premier League data dive: Man Utd's 'big six' struggles continue, Liverpool return to winning ways
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Tata Motors has introduced a new Limited-Edition version of its popular Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The new Tata Tiago limited-edition model is priced at Rs 5.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new limited-edition model is based on the hatchback's mid-spec XT variant and comes packed with a host of new features and equipment.
Talking about the new features on the Tata Tiago Limited Edition, the exterior of the hatchback now comes with 14-inch alloy wheels finished in Bold Black and three new paint schemes: Flame Red, Pearlescent White & Daytona Grey.
Interior updates on the limited-edition Tata Tiago include a rear parcel shelf and a 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with 3D navigation with Navimaps, reverse parking sensor and display, voice commands and image & video playback.
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been made. The limited-edition Tiago also carries forward the features and equipment offered on the ‘XT' trim as standard as well.
The hatchback also continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 84bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The standard Tiago XT variant also comes with an AMT automatic transmission, however, the new limited edition misses out on this.
Vivek Srivatsa - Head - Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"Since its launch in 2016, the Tiago has been very successful in its segment and has been appreciated by all. Following the same, the product's BS6 version was introduced in 2020 which also received a 4-star safety rating by GNCAP at launch, making it the safest in its segment."
"With more than 3.25 lakh happy customers on the road, the Tiago has evidently received a tremendous market response. We are confident that through the introduction of this limited period variant and in alignment with our ‘New Forever' philosophy, we will continue to bring excitement in this space while catering to the ever-evolving demand of our consumers."
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago Limited Edition Model
The Tata Tiago Limited-Edition model celebrates the 1st anniversary of the Tiago refreshed range in the Indian market. The Tiago hatchback rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Ford Figo and the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS in the country.