- 5 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 7 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Tata Motors has introduced a new Limited-Edition version of its popular Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The new Tata Tiago limited-edition model is priced at Rs 5.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new limited-edition model is based on the hatchback's mid-spec XT variant and comes packed with a host of new features and equipment.
Talking about the new features on the Tata Tiago Limited Edition, the exterior of the hatchback now comes with 14-inch alloy wheels finished in Bold Black and three new paint schemes: Flame Red, Pearlescent White & Daytona Grey.
Interior updates on the limited-edition Tata Tiago include a rear parcel shelf and a 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with 3D navigation with Navimaps, reverse parking sensor and display, voice commands and image & video playback.
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been made. The limited-edition Tiago also carries forward the features and equipment offered on the ‘XT' trim as standard as well.
The hatchback also continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 84bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The standard Tiago XT variant also comes with an AMT automatic transmission, however, the new limited edition misses out on this.
Vivek Srivatsa - Head - Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"Since its launch in 2016, the Tiago has been very successful in its segment and has been appreciated by all. Following the same, the product's BS6 version was introduced in 2020 which also received a 4-star safety rating by GNCAP at launch, making it the safest in its segment."
"With more than 3.25 lakh happy customers on the road, the Tiago has evidently received a tremendous market response. We are confident that through the introduction of this limited period variant and in alignment with our ‘New Forever' philosophy, we will continue to bring excitement in this space while catering to the ever-evolving demand of our consumers."
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago Limited Edition Model
The Tata Tiago Limited-Edition model celebrates the 1st anniversary of the Tiago refreshed range in the Indian market. The Tiago hatchback rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Ford Figo and the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS in the country.