- 5 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 11 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 15 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Tata Motors has introduced a new Limited-Edition version of its popular Tiago hatchback in the Indian market. The new Tata Tiago limited-edition model is priced at Rs 5.79 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new limited-edition model is based on the hatchback's mid-spec XT variant and comes packed with a host of new features and equipment.
Talking about the new features on the Tata Tiago Limited Edition, the exterior of the hatchback now comes with 14-inch alloy wheels finished in Bold Black and three new paint schemes: Flame Red, Pearlescent White & Daytona Grey.
Interior updates on the limited-edition Tata Tiago include a rear parcel shelf and a 5-inch touchscreen infotainment system with 3D navigation with Navimaps, reverse parking sensor and display, voice commands and image & video playback.
Apart from the above changes, no other updates have been made. The limited-edition Tiago also carries forward the features and equipment offered on the ‘XT' trim as standard as well.
The hatchback also continues to be powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. It produces 84bhp and 113Nm of peak torque and is mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The standard Tiago XT variant also comes with an AMT automatic transmission, however, the new limited edition misses out on this.
Vivek Srivatsa - Head - Marketing, Passenger Vehicles Business Unit, Tata Motors said,
"Since its launch in 2016, the Tiago has been very successful in its segment and has been appreciated by all. Following the same, the product's BS6 version was introduced in 2020 which also received a 4-star safety rating by GNCAP at launch, making it the safest in its segment."
"With more than 3.25 lakh happy customers on the road, the Tiago has evidently received a tremendous market response. We are confident that through the introduction of this limited period variant and in alignment with our ‘New Forever' philosophy, we will continue to bring excitement in this space while catering to the ever-evolving demand of our consumers."
Thoughts On The Tata Tiago Limited Edition Model
The Tata Tiago Limited-Edition model celebrates the 1st anniversary of the Tiago refreshed range in the Indian market. The Tiago hatchback rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Swift, Ford Figo and the Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS in the country.