- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 13 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 17 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Finance 4 Auto and Auto Ancillaries Stocks Doubled Investors Money In 2021
- Education Kerala Plus One Allotment Result 2021 Released At vhscap.kerala.gov.in
- News Narendra Giri death: It’s not his handwriting in suicide note, claims Niranjani Akhara chief
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Renault has globally unveiled its final production-spec version of the upcoming Kiger SUV for the Indian market. The new Renault Kiger will be the brand's sub-4-metre compact-SUV offering in India and is said to come packed with a host of features and equipment, while also offering a sporty design and a strong performing turbocharged petrol engine.
The new Renault Kiger carries forward most of the styling elements from its concept version, unveiled late last year. Starting with the front, the Kiger comes with the sleek chrome-finished front grille, which integrates with the LED Daytime Running Lights (DRLs), which also double up as turn indicators.
The Renault Kiger also comes with LED projector headlamps separately, below the DRLs. The front bumper also houses a large central air dam with black cladding, which extends all around the SUV as well. The Renault Kiger also features a sculpted bonnet with strong, muscular character lines, giving it an extremely aggressive and sporty look.
Moving to the side, the new compact-SUV from Renault features 16-inch dual-tone alloy wheels, housed in large wheel arches, again covered in the black cladding. The side profile also showcases the coupe-like sloping roofline, which ends with an integrated spoiler at the back. The black roof and the C-pillar further add to the sportiness, while the roof rails add a rugged SUV appeal to the Kiger.
The rear of the Renault Kiger is minimalistic yet stylish. The C-shaped LED taillights have been extended right to the edge of the SUV's bodywork, giving it a wide appearance. The boot-lid is kept clean with just the ‘KIGER' badging at its centre. The rear bumper comes finished in black and houses the silver-finished skid plates.
Inside, the Renault Kiger is offered with a host of features, equipment and premium materials, to give the SUV a more upmarket look and feel. The Kiger is offered with a multi-skin 7-inch instrument cluster, offering various information to the driver. The information can further be toggled via the switches on the steering wheel.
The centre console on the Kiger is made of an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. There is also the climate control rotary knobs positioned below.
Other features on the new Renault Kiger also include automatic climate control, wireless smartphone charging, multiple drive modes, best-in-segment cabin storage space of 29.1-litres, Arkamys 3D sound system, keyless ignition, ambient lighting and PM 2.5 air filter and many others.
Powering the new Renault Kiger will be a 1.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine. This engine is said to churn out 100bhp and 160Nm of peak torque and will come mated to either a 5-speed manual or 6-speed CVT and/or AMT automatic transmission units.
The Renault Kiger will be the latest product from the French brand to incorporate the CMFA+ platform. This also underpins other models such as the Nissan Magnite and the Renault Triber as well. The Kiger is also said to offer 205mm of ground clearance and have a boot space of 405-litres.
Thoughts On The Renault Kiger Global Unveil
Renault Kiger has finally been unveiled after much-anticipation all through last year. Renault is, however, yet to reveal the launch date and the pricing of its new compact-SUV. Once launched though, the new Renault Kiger will rival the likes of the Nissan Magnite, Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue and the Mahindra XUV300.