- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Deliveries To Begin In August; India Launch On 28 June, 2021
- 7 hrs ago 2021 BMW 5 Series India Launch Price At Rs 62.90 Lakh: 620Nm, New iDrive & MSport Variant Available
- 10 hrs ago Hero Bikes & Scooters Price Hike Announced: New Prices Effective From July 2021
- 1 day ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- News Snatching away Kashmir's statehood, vaccine issue brought shame to India: Mamata Banerjee
- Movies Suriya 40: Shoot Of Surya Starrer To Resume From THIS Date!
- Education IIT Delhi Introduces New Postgraduate Programme ‘Master of Public Policy’
- Sports Dutee, Hima among top athletes to participate in Inter-State C'ships for one last try at Oly berths
- Technology Samsung Patents Rollable Display Smartphone; Will It Ever Launch?
- Lifestyle 6 Reasons Why Cheating On Your Partner Is A Big NO!
- Finance Bank of England Keeps UK Interest Rates At Record Low Of 0.1 Percent
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Karnataka In July
The compact-SUV segment continues to get filled with new models in the Indian market. The latest from Renualt will rival the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Honda WR-V, Ford EcoSport, Mahindra XUV300 and the Nissan Magnite. That is a long list of models, indeed!
While the compact-SUV segment increases its popularity in the Indian market, we are also noticing a rise in demand for electric-SUVs in the country. Volvo could join the electric-SUV segment soon with its offering to the Indian market.
Renault has finally unveiled the concept version of its all-new upcoming Kiger compact-SUV for the Indian market. The company gives us an insight showcasing some of its expected features on the production version of the SUV.
The Renault Kiger is expected to come powered by two petrol engines: a 1.0-litre NA and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit, with power and torque figures similar to its cousin, the Nissan Magnite — here are more details.
Nissan has announced that its Magnite compact-SUV will be launched on December 2, 2020, in the Indian market. The company has already announced the trim levels of the upcoming Nissan Magnite in India.
The Nissan Magnite will be available in two 1.0-litre petrol engine options. The lower-spec unit will be a naturally-aspirated petrol engine that produces 70bhp and 96Nm of torque. The higher-spec unit will be a turbo-petrol unit that will make its debut with the compact-SUV — here are more details.
Hyundai i20 has achieved yet another milestone for the brand by securing over 20,000 bookings since its launch in the Indian market. According to the company, The 20,000 units have been registered within just 20 days since Hyundai officially started accepting bookings for the premium hatchback.
Hyundai is offering the all-new i20 at a starting price of Rs 6.79 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 11.18 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). However, the company has announced that the prices will go up from January 1 next year — here are more details.
Volvo was said to be evaluating the possible launch its XC40 Recharge electric SUV in the Indian market. The all-electric XC40 Recharge has been successfully received in the international markets.
According to the latest media report, the Swedish automaker is looking to launch its first all-electric model, the XC40 Recharge during July 2021 in the country. The new Volvo XC40 Recharge SUV is powered by two 150 kW electric motors mounted at either axel — here are more details.
Jeep has officially unveiled the much-awaited Compass facelift at the 2020 Guangzhou Auto Show in China. The company has showcased both the standard and the Trailhawk variant of the updated Jeep Compass SUV at the expo.
The 2021 Jeep Compass comes with a whole host of updates to its interior and exterior as part of the mid-life facelift from the company. This includes an all-new front fascia with updated front bumpers and headlamps — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top car News Of This Week
The compact-SUV segment is among the hottest space right now with strong competition between a host of models offering something unique to buyers. Also, the competition in the premium hatchback segment is increasing as the Altroz and the newly launched i20 battle out to secure the top spot in sales this month.