- 9 hrs ago BigRock Dirtpark Trail Attack Challenge 2020: A Race Weekend With The Royal Enfield Himalayan
- 11 hrs ago Mahindra Thar Price Increase Expected In The Next Few Days: Here Are All Details
- 13 hrs ago IIT Madras Campus To Get e-Bus From Ashok Leyland Powered By Hitachi ABB Power Grids
- 18 hrs ago Top Car Launches In December 2020: Here Is The Entire List Of Cars Going On Sale In The Coming Weeks
- Sports India vs Australia: Finch expects Starc to bounce back quickly
- Movies Kollywood 2020: Top 5 Videos That Stole Our Hearts This Year!
- News Govt invites protesting farmers for next round of talks at Vigyan Bhawan today
- Lifestyle COVID-19 And Tuberculosis: Can TB Increase COVID Risk?
- Finance MOSL Gives An ‘Accumulate' Call On This Refinery Stock; Target Price Rs. 2400
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
- Technology Vi Revises Entry Level Family Postpaid Plans
- Education COMEDK UGET 2020 Seat Allotment Result Declared At comedk.org
Nissan India has announced the launch date of its upcoming Magnite SUV. The new Nissan Magnite will go on sale in the country, starting from the 2nd of December. India will be the first market for the new sub-4-metre compact-SUV offering from the Japanese brand, before going on sale internationally at a later stage.
Nissan has also confirmed the start of official bookings for the compact-SUV. Interested customers can now book the Magnite at company dealerships across India. Deliveries for the same are expected to begin soon after its launch in the market.
The Nissan Magnite once launched in India will be offered in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The car will receive a host of features and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Some of these include LED headlamps, LED DRLs, ORVMs with integrated turn signals, fully-digital instrument cluster, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, rear AC vents and a host of others — here are the variant-wise details of the SUV.
Nissan will be offering the Magnite SUV with a choice of two petrol engine options: a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a standard five-speed manual, with the turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT automatic transmission as well.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, stated,
"The upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Magnite is a symbol of Nissan's commitment to the Indian market for the discerning customers. The "Carismatic" SUV will come at a special introductory price with many special offerings for many of the Customers who have eagerly been waiting for its launch."
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India, stated,
"The all-new Nissan Magnite plays a vital role in Nissan NEXT. The all new Nissan Magnite is an SUV that is made in India, made for the world. As we continue to prioritize and invest in the Indian consumer, who is aspirational and discerning with vehicles, we aim for the all-new Nissan Magnite to be the first product that will enable sustainable growth."
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite SUV Launch Date
The Nissan Magnite is an important model for the brand in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the Nissan Magnite will rival the likes of the Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue and the Ford EcoSport to name a few.