- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- 20 hrs ago Emissions & PUC Tests Become Centralised — Your Vehicle Can Now Get A Rejection Slip For Pollution
- 23 hrs ago Tata Motors’ Strides In The Commercial Vehicle Segment: Long Haulage With Tata Trucks
- 1 day ago From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Technology International Yoga Day 2021: Here’s How To Send WhatsApp Stickers On Android
- Movies KRK Reveals Why He Didn't Review Vidya Balan's Sherni; Says 'I Don't Watch Such Small Films'
- Finance IRCTC iPay: IRCTC To Allow Instant Refund On Cancellation
- News International Yoga Day: Full text of PM Modi’s speech
- Sports WTC Final: Ball that got Virat Kohli could have got any batsman, says Kyle Jamieson
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day 2021: History, Theme And Significance Of This Day
- Education Why Is International Yoga Day Celebrated On June 21?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Nissan India has announced the launch date of its upcoming Magnite SUV. The new Nissan Magnite will go on sale in the country, starting from the 2nd of December. India will be the first market for the new sub-4-metre compact-SUV offering from the Japanese brand, before going on sale internationally at a later stage.
Nissan has also confirmed the start of official bookings for the compact-SUV. Interested customers can now book the Magnite at company dealerships across India. Deliveries for the same are expected to begin soon after its launch in the market.
The Nissan Magnite once launched in India will be offered in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The car will receive a host of features and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Some of these include LED headlamps, LED DRLs, ORVMs with integrated turn signals, fully-digital instrument cluster, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, rear AC vents and a host of others — here are the variant-wise details of the SUV.
Nissan will be offering the Magnite SUV with a choice of two petrol engine options: a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a standard five-speed manual, with the turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT automatic transmission as well.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, stated,
"The upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Magnite is a symbol of Nissan's commitment to the Indian market for the discerning customers. The "Carismatic" SUV will come at a special introductory price with many special offerings for many of the Customers who have eagerly been waiting for its launch."
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India, stated,
"The all-new Nissan Magnite plays a vital role in Nissan NEXT. The all new Nissan Magnite is an SUV that is made in India, made for the world. As we continue to prioritize and invest in the Indian consumer, who is aspirational and discerning with vehicles, we aim for the all-new Nissan Magnite to be the first product that will enable sustainable growth."
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite SUV Launch Date
The Nissan Magnite is an important model for the brand in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the Nissan Magnite will rival the likes of the Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue and the Ford EcoSport to name a few.