- 3 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 3 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 3 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 4 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Movies Bombay Begums Web Series Review: Alankrita Shrivastava-Pooja Bhatt's Shows Celebrates A Blend Of Real Women
- News TN elections 2021: Asaduddin Owaisi's AIMIM seals poll deal with TTV Dhinakaran's AMMK
- Education On Women’s Day, NTPC Announces Special Recruitment Drive For Women
- Sports Vijay Hazare QF: Panchal century takes Gujarat to semi-finals
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Technology Redmi Note 10 Pro Max First Sale On March 18: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Nissan India has announced the launch date of its upcoming Magnite SUV. The new Nissan Magnite will go on sale in the country, starting from the 2nd of December. India will be the first market for the new sub-4-metre compact-SUV offering from the Japanese brand, before going on sale internationally at a later stage.
Nissan has also confirmed the start of official bookings for the compact-SUV. Interested customers can now book the Magnite at company dealerships across India. Deliveries for the same are expected to begin soon after its launch in the market.
The Nissan Magnite once launched in India will be offered in a range of four variants: XE, XL, XV and XV Premium. The car will receive a host of features and equipment, making it an attractive offering in the segment.
Some of these include LED headlamps, LED DRLs, ORVMs with integrated turn signals, fully-digital instrument cluster, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, wireless charging, rear AC vents and a host of others — here are the variant-wise details of the SUV.
Nissan will be offering the Magnite SUV with a choice of two petrol engine options: a 1.0-litre naturally-aspirated unit producing 71bhp and 96Nm of peak torque and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol churning out 99bhp and 160Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a standard five-speed manual, with the turbo-petrol unit receiving the optional CVT automatic transmission as well.
Rakesh Srivastava, Managing Director, Nissan Motor India, stated,
"The upcoming launch of the all-new Nissan Magnite is a symbol of Nissan's commitment to the Indian market for the discerning customers. The "Carismatic" SUV will come at a special introductory price with many special offerings for many of the Customers who have eagerly been waiting for its launch."
Sinan Ozkok, President, Nissan Motor India, stated,
"The all-new Nissan Magnite plays a vital role in Nissan NEXT. The all new Nissan Magnite is an SUV that is made in India, made for the world. As we continue to prioritize and invest in the Indian consumer, who is aspirational and discerning with vehicles, we aim for the all-new Nissan Magnite to be the first product that will enable sustainable growth."
Thoughts On The Nissan Magnite SUV Launch Date
The Nissan Magnite is an important model for the brand in the Indian market. Once launched in India, the Nissan Magnite will rival the likes of the Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Hyundai Venue and the Ford EcoSport to name a few.