- 3 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta New Vs Old Comparison: A Brief Look At What’s Changed!
- 24 min ago Nissan Service Hub Introduced Ahead Of Magnite Launch In India: Here Are All Details
- 2 hrs ago MG ZS EV Long Distance Trial Run From Delhi To Agra: Here Are All Details
- 14 hrs ago Datsun Car Discounts For November 2020: GO+, GO & Redi-GO Receive Benefits Up To Rs 51,000
- News Chennai Couple, who survived Tsunami, facing cyclone Nivar in the same relief center
- Movies Swara Bhasker Reacts To A Suitable Boy Kiss Outrage, Recalls Kathua Rape That Took Place In A Temple
- Finance Foreign Institutional Investors FII Inflows Into Indian Markets Creates New Record In Nov
- Technology Meet Tooter, A Desi Version Of Twitter: Here’s How To Download And Sign Up
- Sports LPL 2020: WI coach Phil Simmons says he was not aware Andre Russell playing for Colombo Kings
- Lifestyle Sana Khan’s Beautiful Pictures From Her Mehendi Ceremony In Orange And Pink Suit Will Melt You Heart
- Education AYUSH Counselling 2020: Check AYUSH NEET Counselling 2020 Registration Process
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Kerala In December
Renault has unveiled the concept version of its all-new upcoming compact-SUV offering for the Indian market. Along with the showcase of the concept, the French carmaker also confirmed that the upcoming compact-SUV will be called the 'Kiger'.
While the car unveiled is still a concept, it does give us an insight of what we can expect on the final production version. Starting with the design, the concept showcases a dual headlamp setup at the front, with the LED DRLs on top and the main headlamp unit down on the bumper.
The Daytime Running Lights can further be seen extended over the front grille, with a massive Renault logo at its centre. The front bumper also houses a large central air dam at the centre, with silver finished skid plates below it.
The bonnet and the side profile of the SUV feature a muscular look, with creases and lines, accentuating the design. The concept also features extended wheel arches with a black-cladding, which adds to the SUV character. The wheels come with a radical design, which obviously will not make it to production.
The compact-SUV could also feature a dual-tone paint scheme, with the ORVMs with integrated turn indicators finished in black. The concept also features door handles, which sit flush with the body panels, which is a nice touch. There are also blacked-out roof rails, which on the production-spec could be finished in silver.
The rear profile will come with C-shaped LED tail lights, along with a roof-mounted spoiler with a stop lamp. The concept SUV also features a centrally-mounted exhaust tips, which is unlikely to make it to production, but would look cool if it did!
No other details of the upcoming Renault Kiger compact-SUV has been revealed. This includes the interiors. However, we do expect the production-spec Kiger SUV to feature large digital instrument cluster, touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control, electric sunroof and a host of other features and equipment as well.
In terms of engine options, while there is no official information we expect the Renault Kiger to come powered by two petrol engines: a 1.0-litre NA unit and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol offering, with power and torque figures similar to its cousin, the Nissan Magnite. Transmission options will come in the form of either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Renault Kiger Concept SUV Unveil
The Renault Kiger is expected to go on sale in India some time in mid-2021. Once introduced in the Indian market, the Kiger compact-SUV will take on rivals such as the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza and even the Nissan Magnite.