- 6 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 10 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 15 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Due to the ongoing festive season in the country, automakers are launching special edition variants of its existing models in the country. Brands aim to offer something unique and exclusive products for its customers to purchase this Diwali.
While some are looking to launch a special edition model, some automakers are looking to launch an all-new generation of its existing model. This will help boost sales for the brand and carry the momentum event after the festive season. Here are all the highlights from the four-wheeler space from the previous week.
Honda Cars India has launched a new Special Edition model of its flagship CR-V SUV in the country. The Honda CR-V Special Edition is priced at Rs 29.50 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The special edition model features cosmetic and function changes over the standard model.
The CR-V Special Edition model continues to come powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, SOHC i-VTEC engine. It produces a maximum of 154bhp at 6,500rpm and a peak torque of 189Nm at 4,300rpm — here are more details.
Hyundai will be launching the highly anticipated third-generation i20 on November 5, 2020, in the India market. The company has announced the start of pre-bookings for the upcoming premium hatchback as well.
The company has announced the variants, colours, engine and transmission options that will be available with the new-gen i20 in the Indian market. The new i20 will be available with a turbo-petrol engine mated to a DCT transmission — here are more details.
Mahindra Electric has launched the Treo Zor in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The price includes the incentives from the FAME II subsidy.
The lithium-ion battery pack on the Treo Zor will be offering a maximum driving range of around 125km on a single charge. Charge times are rated between 3 to 4 hours to completely juice up. The Treo Zor features a payload capacity of 550kg — here are more details.
Volkswagen has launched a new connected car technology called 'My Volkswagen Connect' in the Indian market. Volkswagen models now receive an embedded Sim for the connected technology with enhanced features.
My Volkswagen Connect app instantly connects the customer with their vehicle. The app analyses an individual's driving style which includes speed, braking behaviour, coolant temperature, acceleration and RPM — here are more details.
Skoda Auto has announced that the first batch of Karoq SUV is almost sold-out in the Indian market. The company launched the Karoq back in May 2020 and had imported 1,000 units via CBU route in the Indian market.
Earlier reports suggested that the company might look to localize the Karoq SUV in the country. This will help the company to price the SUV aggressively in the market, which will help attract more customers — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top car News Of This Week
Indian Government is completely backing the auto industry to introduce new EVs in the country. As a result, we are noticing a lot of products getting added to the Indian EV space. Generally, many new models and variants are getting launched in the market due to the festive season this year.