- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 1 day ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- Lifestyle Women’s Day 2021: Common Health Issues That Affect Women From Their 20s To 60s
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Due to the ongoing festive season in the country, automakers are launching special edition variants of its existing models in the country. Brands aim to offer something unique and exclusive products for its customers to purchase this Diwali.
While some are looking to launch a special edition model, some automakers are looking to launch an all-new generation of its existing model. This will help boost sales for the brand and carry the momentum event after the festive season. Here are all the highlights from the four-wheeler space from the previous week.
Honda CR-V Special Edition Launched In India
Honda Cars India has launched a new Special Edition model of its flagship CR-V SUV in the country. The Honda CR-V Special Edition is priced at Rs 29.50 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The special edition model features cosmetic and function changes over the standard model.
The CR-V Special Edition model continues to come powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, SOHC i-VTEC engine. It produces a maximum of 154bhp at 6,500rpm and a peak torque of 189Nm at 4,300rpm — here are more details.
New Hyundai i20 India Launch Date Announced
Hyundai will be launching the highly anticipated third-generation i20 on November 5, 2020, in the India market. The company has announced the start of pre-bookings for the upcoming premium hatchback as well.
The company has announced the variants, colours, engine and transmission options that will be available with the new-gen i20 in the Indian market. The new i20 will be available with a turbo-petrol engine mated to a DCT transmission — here are more details.
Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV Launched In India
Mahindra Electric has launched the Treo Zor in the Indian market. The new Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The price includes the incentives from the FAME II subsidy.
The lithium-ion battery pack on the Treo Zor will be offering a maximum driving range of around 125km on a single charge. Charge times are rated between 3 to 4 hours to completely juice up. The Treo Zor features a payload capacity of 550kg — here are more details.
Volkswagen Connected Car Technology Launched In India
Volkswagen has launched a new connected car technology called 'My Volkswagen Connect' in the Indian market. Volkswagen models now receive an embedded Sim for the connected technology with enhanced features.
My Volkswagen Connect app instantly connects the customer with their vehicle. The app analyses an individual's driving style which includes speed, braking behaviour, coolant temperature, acceleration and RPM — here are more details.
Skoda Karoq Sales In India
Skoda Auto has announced that the first batch of Karoq SUV is almost sold-out in the Indian market. The company launched the Karoq back in May 2020 and had imported 1,000 units via CBU route in the Indian market.
Earlier reports suggested that the company might look to localize the Karoq SUV in the country. This will help the company to price the SUV aggressively in the market, which will help attract more customers — here are more details.
Thoughts About The Top car News Of This Week
Indian Government is completely backing the auto industry to introduce new EVs in the country. As a result, we are noticing a lot of products getting added to the Indian EV space. Generally, many new models and variants are getting launched in the market due to the festive season this year.