- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India For February 2021: Maruti Suzuki Continues To Dominate Sales Charts Yet Again!
- 24 hrs ago BMW M340i xDrive Review (First Drive): The First Locally Assembled 'M' Car
- 1 day ago Renault Kiger Compact-SUV Sales Figures For February 2021: Outsells Nissan Magnite & Ford EcoSport
- 1 day ago Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab Prices To Be Hiked From 1 April: Here Is The New Price List!
- News Mamata asks Hemant Soren to campaign for her in WB polls; JMM to decide on it
- Sports India finish with 10 medals including one gold at Boxam International
- Education UP Police Jail Warder Result 2021 Declared At uppbpb.gov.in
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty All Set To Join BJP During PM Narendra Modi’s Kolkata Rally
- Lifestyle Divyanka Tripathi’s Cool And Stylish Braid Hairstyle Will Spruce Up Your Boring Ponytail
- Technology Reliance Jio And Airtel Set Up 5G Towers In India: Ookla 5G Map
- Finance NPS vs Other Tax Saving Investments: Where A Tax Saver Should Invest?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Hyundai has announced the start of bookings for their upcoming 'all-new' i20 premium hatchback for the Indian market. The all-new Hyundai i20 can now be booked online for an amount of Rs 21,000. The premium hatchbacks can also be booked at company dealerships across the country, starting from the 28th of October 2020.
Apart from the bookings, Hyundai also announced the launch date of the all-new i20 hatchback in the Indian market. As per the announcement, the all-new Hyundai i20 premium hatchback will go on sale in India on the 5th of November 2020.
The new i20 hatchback comes with a completely revamped design, in line with the brand's global design philosophy of ‘Sensuous Sportiness'. The hatchback features sharp and sporty lines all across, along with LED headlamps, LED DRLs, Z-shaped LED tail lights, large cascading grille at the front, triangular-shaped housing for the fog lamps, electric sunroof, stylish alloy wheel design and a host of other equipment.
Inside as well, the new Hyundai i20 hatchback will be packed with premium features and technology. This includes a new leather-wrapped steering wheel with mounted controls, large floating touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate controls, wireless charging and Hyundai's latest-generation Blue-Link connected technology; are expected to be offered on the new model.
Hyundai has also revealed that the new i20 will be available in a range of four variants: Magna, Sportz, Asta and Asta (O). The all-new i20 hatchback will also be available with a choice of three engine options: 1.2-litre petrol, 1.5-litre diesel and a 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine.
There will also be a number of transmission options to choose from, depending on the engine selected. This includes manual transmissions, intelligent Manual Transmissions (iMT), intelligent Variable Transmission (iVT) and a seven-speed DCT automatic gearbox as well.
The all-new Hyundai i20 will further be available in a choice of six mono-tone and two dual-tone paint schemes. The mono-tone options include Polar White, Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Fiery Red, Starry Night and Metallic Copper.
Similarly, the dual-tone paints include Fiery Red/Black Roof and Polar White/Black Roof. These two colour options, however, are expected to be offered exclusively only on the top-spec variants.
SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said,
"i20 has been a super performer brand for Hyundai that has perfectly resonated with the aspirations of modern Indian customers for more than a decade. The all-new i20 is all set to re-establish benchmarks in the premium hatchback segment with its sleek style, thrilling performance and unmatched new technologies."
He further added, "Hyundai is committed to bringing Smart Cars for the Smart Indian Customers offering quality time for Happy Life. The all-new i20 is a result of our endeavour towards empowering Indian customers with products that not only exceed their expectation but redefine their imagination."
Once launched in India, the all-new Hyundai i20 will continue to rival the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Tata Altroz, Volkswagen Polo and the Honda Jazz offerings. While pricing will be announced at the time of launch, we expect it to be similar to its rivals, ranging between Rs 5 - 10 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts On The All-New Hyundai i20 Premium Hatchback
The all-new Hyundai i20 with the revamped design looks sportier than ever. The premium hatchback is already a popular offering in the segment and with the new design language, it should definitely draw more crowd for Hyundai in India.