- 4 hrs ago Top Bike News Of The Week: Important Highlights In Two-Wheeler Segment From Previous Week
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass Facelift Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Details
- 6 hrs ago Made-in-India Renault Kwid Scores 2 Stars Global NCAP Safety Rating In Africa
- 9 hrs ago All-New Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Yet Again: Spy Pics & Details
- Movies Netflix StreamFest: Here Are The 7 Best Shows And Movies To Watch This Free Streaming Weekend
- News Opposition parties extend support to Bharat Bandh by farmer unions; Protests in several states
- Sports Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Education DU 7th Cut-off 2020 Released, Check Stream-wise Cut-off At du.ac.in
- Lifestyle Congratulatory Messages, Wishes & Quotes To Share On The Birth Of A Baby Boy
- Technology Mystery Nokia Budget Smartphone Gets TENAA Certification; Might Debut Soon
- Finance Income Tax Benefits To Very Senior Citizens: Know Them
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Madhya Pradesh In December
Mahindra Electric has announced the launch of its new Treo Zor Cargo EV for the Indian market. The new Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This price for electric three-wheeler cargo models is including the incentives from the FAME II subsidy.
The new Mahindra Treo Zor will be available in three variants: Pickup, Delivery Van & Flat Bed. The Cargo model is based on the brand's already proven Treo three-wheeler, which has been on sale in the country since 2018. The new Mahindra Treo Zor electric cargo model is said to be available at Mahindra commercial vehicle dealerships across select cities, only by December 2020.
The Treo Zor electric three-wheeler cargo model is said to be powered by an electric powertrain producing the best-in-industry power figures of 8kW (10.8bhp) and best-in-class torque figures of 42Nm. The lithium-ion battery pack on the electric three-wheeler is said to offer a maximum range of around 125km while charging time range between 3 to 4 hours.
Mahindra Electric have also announced that the Treo Zor will have a best-in-class payload capacity of 550kg. Also being an electric three-wheeler, the Treo Zor is said to offer higher savings of upto Rs 60,000/ year, when compared to a standard ICE-powered three-wheeler cargo vehicle.
Dr Pawan Goenka, MD & CEO, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"The Treo platform demonstrates our commitment to AtmaNirbhar Bharat through the latest technology and make in India. The Treo Zor will provide a clean, sustainable and affordable solution for last-mile delivery."
Mahesh Babu, MD & CEO, Mahindra Electric said,
"Treo Zor has been developed with cutting edge technology to deliver substantial customer value propositions and is available in 3 variants to meet every customer's needs."
"The new Treo Zor is set to significantly enhance our customers' savings up to ₹60,000+ / year helping them fulfil their dreams and aspirations and thereby redefine last-mile delivery."
Apart from the above-mentioned best-in-class technician specifications, the new Mahindra Treo Zor also comes packed with a host of features and equipment as well. These include a low tray-loading height of 675mm, automatic transmission, a lockable glovebox, riding modes (Eco & Boost), telematics unit with GPS, hazard indicators and a few others as well.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Mahindra Treo Zor is based on the brand's Treo three-wheeler platform, which has already proven itself in the Indian market. The Treo Zor will be a new premium electric cargo vehicle which is expected to replace conventional ICE-powered offering going forward.