- 6 hrs ago Car Falls Into Sinkhole At Mumbai Parking Lot — Hyundai Venue Sinks Within A Few Seconds
- 20 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- Finance SBI & GAIL Stocks: Brokers Say "Buy" For Long Term Gains
- News Haryana Unlock Guidelines: What is open, What is not; Check details
- Movies Exclusive: Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Kartik Aaryan, Varun Dhawan and Ajay Devgn To Begin Film Shoots
- Sports Euro 2020: Feud between Mbappé and Giroud escalates
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Mahindra Electric has announced the launch of its new Treo Zor Cargo EV for the Indian market. The new Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This price for electric three-wheeler cargo models is including the incentives from the FAME II subsidy.
The new Mahindra Treo Zor will be available in three variants: Pickup, Delivery Van & Flat Bed. The Cargo model is based on the brand's already proven Treo three-wheeler, which has been on sale in the country since 2018. The new Mahindra Treo Zor electric cargo model is said to be available at Mahindra commercial vehicle dealerships across select cities, only by December 2020.
The Treo Zor electric three-wheeler cargo model is said to be powered by an electric powertrain producing the best-in-industry power figures of 8kW (10.8bhp) and best-in-class torque figures of 42Nm. The lithium-ion battery pack on the electric three-wheeler is said to offer a maximum range of around 125km while charging time range between 3 to 4 hours.
Mahindra Electric have also announced that the Treo Zor will have a best-in-class payload capacity of 550kg. Also being an electric three-wheeler, the Treo Zor is said to offer higher savings of upto Rs 60,000/ year, when compared to a standard ICE-powered three-wheeler cargo vehicle.
Dr Pawan Goenka, MD & CEO, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"The Treo platform demonstrates our commitment to AtmaNirbhar Bharat through the latest technology and make in India. The Treo Zor will provide a clean, sustainable and affordable solution for last-mile delivery."
Mahesh Babu, MD & CEO, Mahindra Electric said,
"Treo Zor has been developed with cutting edge technology to deliver substantial customer value propositions and is available in 3 variants to meet every customer's needs."
"The new Treo Zor is set to significantly enhance our customers' savings up to ₹60,000+ / year helping them fulfil their dreams and aspirations and thereby redefine last-mile delivery."
Apart from the above-mentioned best-in-class technician specifications, the new Mahindra Treo Zor also comes packed with a host of features and equipment as well. These include a low tray-loading height of 675mm, automatic transmission, a lockable glovebox, riding modes (Eco & Boost), telematics unit with GPS, hazard indicators and a few others as well.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Mahindra Treo Zor is based on the brand's Treo three-wheeler platform, which has already proven itself in the Indian market. The Treo Zor will be a new premium electric cargo vehicle which is expected to replace conventional ICE-powered offering going forward.