- 9 hrs ago Skoda Rapid CNG Variant Coming To India: Zac Hollis Confirms 4 Product Launches In Next 12 Months
- 10 hrs ago Audi Celebrated Women’s Day With The #DriveTheChange Initiative: Read More To Find Out!
- 10 hrs ago Kabira Electric Motorcycles Sold Out In Just 4 Days: Both KM3000 & KM4000 Receive Overwhelming Response
- 11 hrs ago TVS To Provide Free COVID-19 Vaccination To All Employees & Their Immediate Family Members
- Technology Amazon Samsung Galaxy M Anniversary Sale 2021: Offers On Samsung Smartphones
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas: I Guess I will Always Be Unfinished, But I See That As Good Thing
- Sports ISL 2020-21, Semifinals: MCFC vs FCG: Mumbai win battle of nerves to pip Goa to historic final
- News School boundary wall collapse: Six killed, many feared trapped under debris in Bihar's Khagaria
- Education International Women’s Day: Gender Scholars Are Calling For Recognition of Unpaid Care-Giving
- Finance SBI vs Canara vs Kotak vs Yes Bank: Check Current Interest Rates On FD Here
- Lifestyle Saina Trailer Launch: Parineeti Chopra Exudes Confidence And Boss Lady Vibes In Her White Pantsuit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In March
Mahindra Electric has announced the launch of its new Treo Zor Cargo EV for the Indian market. The new Mahindra Treo Zor Cargo EV is offered with a price tag of Rs 2.73 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). This price for electric three-wheeler cargo models is including the incentives from the FAME II subsidy.
The new Mahindra Treo Zor will be available in three variants: Pickup, Delivery Van & Flat Bed. The Cargo model is based on the brand's already proven Treo three-wheeler, which has been on sale in the country since 2018. The new Mahindra Treo Zor electric cargo model is said to be available at Mahindra commercial vehicle dealerships across select cities, only by December 2020.
The Treo Zor electric three-wheeler cargo model is said to be powered by an electric powertrain producing the best-in-industry power figures of 8kW (10.8bhp) and best-in-class torque figures of 42Nm. The lithium-ion battery pack on the electric three-wheeler is said to offer a maximum range of around 125km while charging time range between 3 to 4 hours.
Mahindra Electric have also announced that the Treo Zor will have a best-in-class payload capacity of 550kg. Also being an electric three-wheeler, the Treo Zor is said to offer higher savings of upto Rs 60,000/ year, when compared to a standard ICE-powered three-wheeler cargo vehicle.
Dr Pawan Goenka, MD & CEO, Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. said,
"The Treo platform demonstrates our commitment to AtmaNirbhar Bharat through the latest technology and make in India. The Treo Zor will provide a clean, sustainable and affordable solution for last-mile delivery."
Mahesh Babu, MD & CEO, Mahindra Electric said,
"Treo Zor has been developed with cutting edge technology to deliver substantial customer value propositions and is available in 3 variants to meet every customer's needs."
"The new Treo Zor is set to significantly enhance our customers' savings up to ₹60,000+ / year helping them fulfil their dreams and aspirations and thereby redefine last-mile delivery."
Apart from the above-mentioned best-in-class technician specifications, the new Mahindra Treo Zor also comes packed with a host of features and equipment as well. These include a low tray-loading height of 675mm, automatic transmission, a lockable glovebox, riding modes (Eco & Boost), telematics unit with GPS, hazard indicators and a few others as well.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Treo Zor Electric Cargo Three-Wheeler
The Mahindra Treo Zor is based on the brand's Treo three-wheeler platform, which has already proven itself in the Indian market. The Treo Zor will be a new premium electric cargo vehicle which is expected to replace conventional ICE-powered offering going forward.