- 2 hrs ago Ather 450X Price After Subsidy Under Fame 2 Incentives: City-Wise Price List & FAQs
- 4 hrs ago 2021 BMW R 1250 GS BS6 India Launch Teased: Expected Price & Available Variants
- 4 hrs ago Driving License & Vehicle Registration Validity Extended Until 30 September
- 6 hrs ago Hero Electric Scooter Prices Dropped By Up To Rs 15,000: Optima HX FAME 2 Subsidy Revised Price List
- News Ahead of monsoon, Karnataka government to shift people from flood-prone villages to safer places
- Movies Kartik Aaryan Teases New Project With An Interesting Clip, Will Announce Details On June 20
- Finance Markets To Remain Volatile Next Week, Global Markets Remain Key
- Technology OnePlus Nord CE 5G Gets Second Update Following Launch; What's Improved?
- Education Summer Solstice 2021: Know Why June 21 Is The Longest Day Of The Year
- Sports WTC Final: India vs New Zealand, Day 2 Updates: NZ win toss, bowl first, here's Playing 11 details
- Lifestyle Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
Honda Cars India has launched a new Special Edition model of its flagship CR-V SUV in the country. The Honda CR-V Special Edition is priced at Rs 29.50 lakh (ex-showroom, India). The special edition model of the SUV comes with a host of added features over the standard model.
The Honda CR-V Special Edition model attracts a premium of Rs 1.23 lakh and will be available in limited numbers in the Indian market. The Special Edition CR-V is based on the facelifted-SUV which is currently on sale in International markets.
The new CR-V limited-edition model features a slightly redesigned front fascia. This includes the new gloss black grille replacing the chrome-finished unit found on the regular model. The front bumper has been redesigned and looks aggressive as well.
At the rear, the bumper has been redesigned enhancing the premium look of the SUV. It continues to get an LED combination lamps and a chrome strip running across the length of the boot-lid. The SUV also features a funky-looking 18-inch dual-tone diamond-cut alloy wheels.
Despite all the exterior changes made to the special-edition model, The over silhouette remains unchanged from the standard model. The CR-V continues to carry its bold and butch stance in the special edition model as well.
On the inside, the special edition CR-V receives a couple of added features over the standard variant. This includes cornering lights, front parking sensors, 4-way power-adjustable passenger seat, a hands-free powered tailgate, and auto-folding ORVMs.
Reaming equipment has been borrowed from the standard model of the SUV. This includes a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system that supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, a panoramic sunroof, power-adjustable driver seat, dual-zone climate control, ambient lighting, a digital instrument cluster, remote engine start and more.
The SUV is offered with a host of active and passive safety features including driver attention monitor, reverse parking camera, a lane watch camera, hill start assist, ABS with EBD, auto hill-hold assist, dual i-SRS Airbags for driver & front passenger; among others.
Honda is also offering an accessory kit exclusively to CV-V Special Edition customers. Called the Special Edition kit, it accessories the car with cosmetic bits to the running board, a garnish for the door mirror, and step illumination.
The CR-V Special Edition model continues to come powered by a 2.0-litre, four-cylinder, SOHC i-VTEC engine. It produces a maximum of 154bhp at 6,500rpm and a peak torque of 189Nm at 4,300rpm. The engine comes mated to a CVT automatic transmission with power sent to front wheels.
Thoughts About The Honda CR-V Special Edition Launched In IndiaThe Honda CR-V Special-Edition model features a host of cosmetic and function upgrades over the standard model. The company has decided to offer a limited-edition model of the SUV during the festive season this year and aims to boost sales for the brand in the market.