- 17 min ago Tata Altroz i-Turbo Petrol Review (First Drive): The Gold Standard For A Sporty Premium Hatchbacks?
- 15 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 18 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 19 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- News From Lady Gaga to Garth, Miranda to Moreno: List of celebrities joining Biden's star-studded inauguration
- Finance PM Jan Dhan Account Holders Cross 41 Crore Mark
- Lifestyle Neha Dhupia Keeps It Bold And Beautiful In Her Stunning Red Maxi Dress
- Technology Realme X9 Teased By Company Executive; Could Be Rebranded V15 5G
- Movies Did Pahlaj Nihalani Just Confirm That Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Are Getting Married This Weekend?
- Education HTET Result 2021: Check BSEH HTET Result 2020 Date And Iris Biometric Candidate List
- Sports Tiger Woods undergoes fifth back surgery
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
The Indian four-wheeler segment witnessed a number of updates in the past week. With Maruti Suzuki said to bring back diesel engines to Land Rover India introducing their first Plug-in Hybrid model. Many car makers such as Maruti Suzuki, MG Motor, Kia Motors, Renault and others even announced price hikes, which will come into effect from next month.
Having said that, here are top-five highlights from the four-wheeler industry from the week gone by:
Audi A4 Production Begins In India
Audi announced the start of production of its A4 sedan in its Aurangabad facility in India. The new Audi A4 will be sold in India as a CKD unit, with its assembly taking place at its Indian facility. With the start of production, we expect bookings for the A4 to begin soon, with its launch expected sometime in January 2021 — here are more details.
Maruti Suzuki Might Bring Back Diesel Engines
Maruti Suzuki could bring back its BS6-compliant diesel engines sometime next year. The company had discontinued diesel-powered models, thinking the demand would decline with the new emission norms. However, with demand for diesel still strong and most of Maruti Suzuki's rivals offering diesel variants, the company seems to be missing out — here are more details.
New Hyundai i20 Bookings Milestone
The all-new Hyundai i20 has witnessed an extremely positive response in the Indian market, ever since its launch. Hyundai in the past week announced that within just 40 days of launch, the company has registered over 30,000 units of bookings for the premium hatchback — here are more details.
MG Hector Plus Seven-Seater SUV India Launch Confirmed
MG Motor India recently confirmed that the seven-seater version of its Hector Plus SUV will go on sale in the Indian market sometime in January 2021. The new seven-seater variant will come with bench seats in the second row, replacing the captain seats on the six-seater version — here are all the other details.
Land Rover Defender Plug-In Hybrid Bookings Open
Land Rover has started accepting bookings for the Defender P400e; the brand's first Plug-in-Hybrid model to enter the Indian market. Bookings for the Defender Plug-In Hybrid model can be made online, with deliveries scheduled to begin from Q1 of FY 2021-22 — here are further details.
Thoughts On The Top Car News Of The Week
The past week has witnessed a whole lot of updates. However, there is still a lot to look forward to in the coming week, especially with the Christmas festivities just around the corner.