- 21 min ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- News Declare Marathi-speaking Karnataka-Maharashtra border areas as UT: Uddhav
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Lifestyle Karishma Tanna’s Eyeliner-Free Glossy Make-Up Will Soon Be Your Go-To Party Look
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Reacts To Violence At Protesting Farmers' Tractor Rally: Did My Best To Avoid This But I Failed
- Sports BCCI president Sourav Ganguly in hospital again weeks after surgery
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
MG Motor has confirmed the launch of its seven-seater Hector Plus SUV for January 2021. Apart from this, the company has also announced a price hike on its current models in the product lineup.
Talking about the price hike first, MG Motor India has announced that the carmaker will hike the prices of its current models, starting from the 1st of January 2021. All models in the brand's product lineup, including the Hector, ZS EV and the flagship Gloster SUV will receive a price hike of up to 3 per cent.
MG Motor has cited miscellaneous cost increases as the reason for the price hike. The price hike, however, will depend on the model and the variant selected.
Moving to the new seven-seater Hector Plus, the SUV will be the latest addition to the brand's Hector lineup. The MG Hector is already available in a five and six-seater configuration, with the 6-seater Hector Plus featuring individual captain seats in the second row. However, the upcoming seven-seater Hector Plus SUV will come with standard bench seats to accommodate the additional passenger.
Apart from the changes in the seating configuration, there are no other updates expected on the seven-seater Hector Plus model. The SUV will carry forward all the features and equipment from its six-seater version. The MG Hector Plus seven-seater will also come powered by the same set of petrol and diesel engines as well.
This includes a 1.5-litre turbo-petrol engine producing 140bhp and 250Nm of peak torque, paired with either a six-speed manual or a seven-speed DCT automatic. The petrol engine also comes with a 48V mild-hybrid system as well.
The Hector Plus seven-seater SUV will also be offered with a 2.0-litre diesel engine as well. It produces 173bhp and 350Nm of peak torque, paired with a six-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The MG Hector Plus Seven-Seater SUV India Launch
The MG Hector Plus seven-seater SUV will be the latest addition to the brand's model lineup. Once introduced in India, the seven-seater Hector Plus will rival the likes of the Mahindra SUV500, Ford Endeavour and the Toyota Fortuner.