- 10 min ago Hyundai N-Line Coming To India: New i20 N-Line Hatchback Expected To Go On Sale In Mid-2021
- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 3 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Shows How To Slay Like A Diva In Her INR 1 Lakh Bold Black Slit Gown!
- News Assembly Elections 2021: Bihar govt to guide poll-bound states on conducting polls amid COVID pandemic
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Movies Master: Theatre Owners Disappointed With Makers Of Vijay Starrer Over The Film’s OTT Release Date
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Audi has announced the start of production of its A4 facelift sedan for the Indian market. The new Audi A4 facelift sedan is all set to make its way to India after being introduced in international markets earlier this year.
The German carmaker has announced that the A4 facelift sedan production has commenced at Audi's facility in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The sedan is expected to be introduced in India sometime in early-2021, with bookings for the same said to begin very soon.
Talking about the updates, the new Audi A4 facelift now comes with a wider hexagonal front grille, flanked on either side by revised LED headlamps with LED DRLs. Audi will offer its Matrix headlamp setup as optional as well. Other changes include a revised front bumper, 18-inch alloy wheels, tweaked LED tail lights and dual exhausts; among many others.
Moving inside, the Audi A4 facelift sedan now features an all-digital virtual cockpit, 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a bunch of other subtle updates, which enhance the overall look and feel of the cabin.
Audi is expected to offer the new A4 facelift sedan with a single petrol engine option. This will come in the form of a 2.0-litre TFSI, which could be paired with a 48V mild-hybrid system. The power unit will further come mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission.
The German carmaker has been on a roll, having introduced seven new models in the Indian market over the course of 2020, with the latest being the Q2. Other models include the Q8, A8 L, RSQ8 and a couple of others.
Audi still has the S5 Sportback lineup for launch sometime before the end of 2020. The new Audi A4 facelift sedan will continue the aggressive product push in India, being probably the first model to be introduced in 2021.
Thoughts On The Audi A4 Facelift Sedan Production Commencement
The Audi A4 facelift will, as mentioned, be the first product from the brand to go on sale in India in 2021. Once introduced, the new Audi A4 facelift will take on rivals such as the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Jaguar XE and the BMW 3 Series.