- 1 hr ago Isuzu MU-X BS6 Launched In India With New Powertrain: Prices Start At Rs 33.23 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Suzuki Burgman Street Electric Scooter Spied Testing Once Again: Here Are All The Details!
- 1 hr ago Isuzu D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.98 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Tata Nexon & Altroz Prices Increased Across Variants: Here Are The New Prices!
- Sports Babar Azam, Alyssa Healy voted ICC players of the month
- Finance JSPL Makes Prepayment To Lenders, Plans To Be Net Debt Free: Shares Hit 52-Week High
- Movies Seth Rogen Has No Plans Of Working With James Franco Post Sexual Misconduct Allegations
- News Lockdown-like restrictions in Karnataka kick in; Policemen wielding lathis on violators in Bengaluru
- Technology What Is Airtel's Superhero Program And How To Access It
- Lifestyle On 2 Years Of Student Of The Year 2, Fashion Lessons From Ananya Panday And Tara Sutaria From The Film
- Education Mera Doordarshan Mera Vidyalaya: DD Bihar Begins Virtual Classes For Students
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Audi has announced the start of production of its A4 facelift sedan for the Indian market. The new Audi A4 facelift sedan is all set to make its way to India after being introduced in international markets earlier this year.
The German carmaker has announced that the A4 facelift sedan production has commenced at Audi's facility in Aurangabad, Maharashtra. The sedan is expected to be introduced in India sometime in early-2021, with bookings for the same said to begin very soon.
Talking about the updates, the new Audi A4 facelift now comes with a wider hexagonal front grille, flanked on either side by revised LED headlamps with LED DRLs. Audi will offer its Matrix headlamp setup as optional as well. Other changes include a revised front bumper, 18-inch alloy wheels, tweaked LED tail lights and dual exhausts; among many others.
Moving inside, the Audi A4 facelift sedan now features an all-digital virtual cockpit, 10.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system and a bunch of other subtle updates, which enhance the overall look and feel of the cabin.
Audi is expected to offer the new A4 facelift sedan with a single petrol engine option. This will come in the form of a 2.0-litre TFSI, which could be paired with a 48V mild-hybrid system. The power unit will further come mated to a standard eight-speed automatic transmission.
The German carmaker has been on a roll, having introduced seven new models in the Indian market over the course of 2020, with the latest being the Q2. Other models include the Q8, A8 L, RSQ8 and a couple of others.
Audi still has the S5 Sportback lineup for launch sometime before the end of 2020. The new Audi A4 facelift sedan will continue the aggressive product push in India, being probably the first model to be introduced in 2021.
Thoughts On The Audi A4 Facelift Sedan Production Commencement
The Audi A4 facelift will, as mentioned, be the first product from the brand to go on sale in India in 2021. Once introduced, the new Audi A4 facelift will take on rivals such as the Mercedes-Benz C-Class, Jaguar XE and the BMW 3 Series.