- 8 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 8 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 10 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Technology Flipkart Discounts On High-Performance Laptops To Buy In India
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The Indian car industry is slowly gaining momentum, with demand in the market steadily increasing post the lockdown. Companies have now resumed all operations, with multiple brands having started introducing new models in India as well.
Here are the top highlights from the Indian four-wheeler segment, from the week gone by:
2020 BMW X6 Launch
BMW has launched the 2020 X6 SUV in the Indian market. The new BMW X6 is priced at Rs 95 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new X6 is offered in two variants: xLine and M Sport.
Both variants of the 2020 BMW X6 are powered by the same 3.0-litre in-line six-cylinder twin-turbo petrol unit. It produces 340bhp and 450Nm of torque, mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission — here are the details.
New Hyundai Electric SUV
Hyundai introduced its first all-electric SUV, the Kona last year. The Hyundai Kona electric, however, was priced at around Rs 23 lakh, which made it a premium offering in the market. Now, the company has confirmed that they are working on introducing an all-new electric SUV in the future.
According to reports, the new electric SUV will be built from the ground-up and will be a mass-market offering in the country. Hyundai expects to launch the new electric SUV in the country by 2022 — here are the details.
Mahindra Thar Launch Date
Mahindra has confirmed that he new-generation Thar SUV will go on sale in the Indian market in early-October. Pawan Goenka, Managing Director, Mahindra confirmed the news while announcing the financial results of the company for Q4 of FY2020.
The new-generation Mahindra Thar was initially expected to go on sale post the lockdown. However, the launch has been rescheduled to October — here are the details.
Maruti Celerio CNG
Maruti Suzuki has launched the Celerio BS6 CNG hatchback in the Indian market. The new Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 CNG model is priced at Rs 5.61 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The CNG version is available only on the hatchback's mid-spec variant: VXi and VXi(O).
The Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG hatchback uses the same 1.0-litre engine producing 59bhp and 78Nm of peak torque, mated to a five-speed manual — here are more details.
Honda Car Recall
Honda Cars India have recalled over 65,000 models in the Indian market. The Voluntary recall is due to a faulty fuel pump in all cars manufactured in 2018. The company will replace the fuel pump free of cost to the customer, at the nearest authorised service centre.
Honda states that the models affected by the faulty fuel pump include: City, Amaze, Jazz, WR-V, BR-V, CR-V and the Brio — here are more details.