- 4 hrs ago eBikeGo To Install 3,000 Charging Stations In Five Cities Across India: Here Are All Details
- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors Takes A Dig At Another Maruti Suzuki Car: Global NCAP Rating Battle Continues!
- 8 hrs ago Suzuki V-Strom 650XT BS6 Launched In India At Rs 8.84 Lakh: The Adv-Tourer Becomes Costlier
- 10 hrs ago Toyota Fortuner Facelift Unofficial Bookings Open: Here Are All Details
- News Foreign Minister Jaishankar to begin 6-day tour of Bahrain, UAE and Seychelles from Tuesday
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: After Salman Khan’s Jokes, Disha Parmar Replies To Rahul Vaidya’s Marriage Proposal
- Sports Moukoko could become youngest Champions League player
- Finance SEBI Proposes Relaxation On Re-Classification Of Promoter As Public Shareholder
- Lifestyle COVID-19 In India: Hospital Urges Government To Make Masks Mandatory To Fight Second Wave
- Technology Two Oppo Reno5 Variants Get Benchmarked; Processor Details Confirmed
- Education KCET Counselling 2020 First Round Seat Allotment Schedule Released
- Travel 10 Best Honeymoon Destinations To Visit In India This Winter
BMW India has launched the 2020 X6 SUV in the country. The new (2020) BMW X6 is offered in two variants: xLine and M Sport; and both of them are priced at Rs 95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 BMW X6 is imported into the Indian market as a Completely Built Unit (CBU). Bookings for the SUV is now open at all dealerships across the country, as well as the brand's online sales platform as well. Deliveries are scheduled to begin very soon as well.
Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India said,
"BMW established the SAC segment with the introduction of the BMW X6 and still continues its remarkable success story. The uniqueness of the third-generation BMW X6 is born from its modern expressive design which combines athletic and elegant coupe lines with the dynamism of a BMW X model."
"This vehicle is like no other, to the very last detail, the all-new BMW X6 offers a unique synthesis of luxury, sporting dynamics and powerful style creating an excitingly different driving experience for our customers."
"From the coupe-like roofline to the chiselled profile, this Sports Activity Coupe is marked by extraordinary craftsmanship and sends a message of power and prestige. The extrovert design, impressive dynamism and agility make the all-new BMW X6 the most attractive and distinctive car in its segment."
Powering both the variants of the new BMW X6 is a single petrol engine. This comes in the form of a 3.0-litre six-cylinder twin-turbo unit producing 340bhp at 5500rpm and 450Nm of torque between 1500 - 5500rpm. The petrol engine comes mated to a standard eight-speed Steptronic sport automatic transmission unit, sending power to all-four wheels via the brand's xDrive system.
The new BMW X6 also comes with a host of features and equipment as standard on both variants. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, with BMW's Laser high-beam as optional. There are also a host of other features available on the new X6, along with a number of additional features offered as optional as well.
The 2020 BMW X6 comes in a choice of eight paint schemes. This includes Alpine White, Carbon Black, Mineral White, Flamenco Red, Sophisto Grey, Black Sapphire, Arctic Grey and Manhattan Metallic.
Thoughts On The 2020 BMW X6 India Launch
The 2020 BMW X6 brings with it a number of updates, added features and long equipment list with the new-generation model. The new X6 also features a sharper design and a more beefy look compared to its predecessor. The 2020 BMW X6 continues to rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe in the Indian market.