- 6 hrs ago Excess Fuel Filled At Petrol Pumps: Most Times It’s Because Of The Vehicle
- 7 hrs ago Best-Selling Cars In India In June 2020: Maruti Alto Regains Top Slot As Seltos Closes In On Creta
- 8 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Sales Figures For June 2020: Brand Registers 31 Percent Decline In Demand
- 8 hrs ago Nissan Ariya Electric Vehicle To Be Globally Unveiled On 15 July
- Movies Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi Clarifies She Was Not Saying Goodbye To Mumbai With Her Post
- Sports Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham: Berge and Mousset sink Spurs amid VAR controversy
- News Delhi plasma bank: Ten people donate plasma on Day 1; three recipients
- Finance IDBI Bank Enters Rs. 50000 Cr Market-Cap Club;Ranks Ahead Of PNB, IndusInd Bank
- Technology Vivo S1 Pro Gets Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India; Checkout New Price Here
- Lifestyle 10 Tips To Keep Your Vagina Healthy
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
BMW India has launched the 2020 X6 SUV in the country. The new (2020) BMW X6 is offered in two variants: xLine and M Sport; and both of them are priced at Rs 95 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
The 2020 BMW X6 is imported into the Indian market as a Completely Built Unit (CBU). Bookings for the SUV is now open at all dealerships across the country, as well as the brand's online sales platform as well. Deliveries are scheduled to begin very soon as well.
Arlindo Teixeira, acting President, BMW Group India said,
"BMW established the SAC segment with the introduction of the BMW X6 and still continues its remarkable success story. The uniqueness of the third-generation BMW X6 is born from its modern expressive design which combines athletic and elegant coupe lines with the dynamism of a BMW X model."
"This vehicle is like no other, to the very last detail, the all-new BMW X6 offers a unique synthesis of luxury, sporting dynamics and powerful style creating an excitingly different driving experience for our customers."
"From the coupe-like roofline to the chiselled profile, this Sports Activity Coupe is marked by extraordinary craftsmanship and sends a message of power and prestige. The extrovert design, impressive dynamism and agility make the all-new BMW X6 the most attractive and distinctive car in its segment."
Powering both the variants of the new BMW X6 is a single petrol engine. This comes in the form of a 3.0-litre six-cylinder twin-turbo unit producing 340bhp at 5500rpm and 450Nm of torque between 1500 - 5500rpm. The petrol engine comes mated to a standard eight-speed Steptronic sport automatic transmission unit, sending power to all-four wheels via the brand's xDrive system.
The new BMW X6 also comes with a host of features and equipment as standard on both variants. This includes LED headlamps with integrated LED DRLs, with BMW's Laser high-beam as optional. There are also a host of other features available on the new X6, along with a number of additional features offered as optional as well.
The 2020 BMW X6 comes in a choice of eight paint schemes. This includes Alpine White, Carbon Black, Mineral White, Flamenco Red, Sophisto Grey, Black Sapphire, Arctic Grey and Manhattan Metallic.
Thoughts On The 2020 BMW X6 India Launch
The 2020 BMW X6 brings with it a number of updates, added features and long equipment list with the new-generation model. The new X6 also features a sharper design and a more beefy look compared to its predecessor. The 2020 BMW X6 continues to rival the likes of the Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe in the Indian market.