- 8 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales Cross 6 Lakh Units Mark In 5 Years: Here Are All Details
- 10 hrs ago New MINI Countryman launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 39.50 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago New Tata Tiago ‘XTA’ Variant Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 5.99 Lakh
- 13 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Interiors Sketches Officially Revealed Ahead Of India Launch
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8 March 4 Highlights: Dhanushree, Shubha, Raghu, Vishwanath And Nirmala Get Nominated
- News Two observers to arrive in West Bengal today, oversee poll preparedness
- Sports Indian women’s hockey team end Germany tour with 1-2 defeat
- Technology Sony's New Patent Can Transform Any Live Object Into A Controller
- Finance NPS Vs APY: Where To Invest In Terms Of Good Returns?
- Education HPSSC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Released At www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in
- Lifestyle Neha Kakkar And Rohanpreet Singh Shells Out Major Couple Fashion Goals As They Twin In Black
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In March
The new-generation Mahindra Thar deliveries have begun in the country. The company has also delivered the #1 auctioned SUV to Aakash Minda, who had put in the winning bid. Other customers who have pre-booked the SUV will start receiving their off-road SUV.
Earlier the company announced that Mr Minda can choose any variant available with the off-road SUV. From the images shared by the company, he has gone for the new convertible soft-top version of the Thar. Here are complete details of variant-wise features and engine options.
The #1 Thar was auctioned for 1.1 crores to help raise funds for organizations working to help the nation recover from the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. A total amount of 2.2 crores will be donated to Swades Foundation as per Mr Minda's choice.
Additionally, the Thar #1 will feature customised badging with his initials, leatherette seats and serial number 1 on the VIN plate. This certainly would make it special to the buyer, adding a hint of exclusivity with the No.1 badging.
Mahindra has launched the much-awaited all-new 2020 Thar in the Indian market in October 2020. The 2020 Thar is primarily available in two variants: AX series and LX series. The off-road retail between Rs Rs 9.80 lakh and Rs 13.75 lakh (ex-showroom, India). Bookings for the off-road SUV has crossed 15,000 units milestone mark, within a few weeks from its launch in the market — here are all details.
The Thar AX series will cater to off-road enthusiasts who are looking for a bare-bone SUV with minimum electronic assistance. While the LX will cater to the remaining audience who would want to use the SUV every day, making it the ultimate urban cruiser.
The second-generation Thar features an all-new design along with a host of equipment giving the SUV an upmarket feel. The company has added a new petrol engine along with the existing diesel engine on the new-gen off-road SUV. It includes a 2.0-litre T-GDi mStallion petrol engine and a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel unit.
The petrol unit produces 150bhp and 320Nm of peak torque while the diesel engine churns out 130bhp and 300Nm of torque. Engines come mated to either a six-speed manual or a six-speed torque-converter automatic transmission. All varaints come equipped with Shift-On-Fly four-wheel-drive system with mechanical locking differentials as standard.
However, the second-gen off-road SUV now offers enhanced convenience for users with subtle yet functional upgrades over the previous-gen model. This includes a hassle-free convertible top, washable interiors, touch-screen infotainment screen, roof-mounted speakers and forward-facing rear seats; among others.
Thoughts About The 2020 Mahindra Thar Deliveries Starting In India
The 2020 Thar deliveries have begun with the ongoing festive season in the country. Customers who have pre-booked the SUV will be celebrating more as they will be receiving their off-road SUV during Diwali this year. The 2020 Mahindra Thar has received an impressive response from the market due to its all-new design, added features and improvements made to the SUV.