- 7 hrs ago 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon To Be Called Moab In India
- 8 hrs ago 45 At An Auction And Everything Else — A List Of Motorcycles That Could Have Been
- 8 hrs ago Ducati Panigale V4 25 Anniversario 916 Launched In India — Priced At Rs 54.90 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago Ford Teams Up With Volkswagen For EVs By 2023 — Ford To Use VWs MEB Platform
- News Karnataka Crisis: SC to take up rebel MLAs' plea, BJP keeps close watch
- Movies Bigg Boss 3 Tamil Week 4 Eviction List: 5 Contestants To Feel The Heat This Time!
- Finance June Trade Deficit Narrows To $15.28 Billion; Exports Fall
- Sports MS Dhoni could be axed from Team India if he doesn't retire; Virat Kohli's captaincy to be reviewed: Reports
- Technology Realme X Review: New Benchmark To Beat In Sub 20K Price-Point
- Lifestyle Guru Purnima 2019: Messages And Quotes To Wish Your Guru
- Education ICAR AIEEA Result 2019 Likely To Be Released On This Date
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Motors has already confirmed the seven-seater variant of the Harrier, with the car already being spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. Now, ahead of its debut, Tata has released the first official teaser of its new flagship seven-seater SUV.
As seen from the image, The new Tata seven-seater SUV will borrow design cues from the Harrier SUV. However, the new seven-seater model will feature some significant changes at the rear. The Tata seven-seater H7X will come with a more SUVish stance at the rear, offering a much bolder and muscular look.
Other additions will include roof rails and larger 18-inch alloy wheels, which further accentuates its SUV stance. The teaser image also showcases a prominent integrated rear spoiler, along with a new boot-lid design with a larger windshield.
The seven-seater SUV will feature the same wheelbase dimensions as the Harrier. Although it will be longer by 62mm, allowing for sufficient space for the third-row passengers. The seven-seater SUV will also have a larger rear-quarter glass, replacing the 'pinched' window line on the Harrier.
The Tata seven-seater H7X SUV will be the second model to be part of the OMEGA platform. It will also be the third model to feature Tata's 'Impact 2.0' design language; following the Harrier and the Altroz.
Inside, the Tata H7X seven-seater SUV will feature a similar design as the Harrier. It will come with all features, seen on the Harrier; along with a few additional pieces of equipment as well. These additional features will mainly be for the third-row passengers, which include AC vents, USB charging-port, seat recliners and cup-holders among others.
In terms of mechanicals, the upcoming seven-seater SUV will be powered by the same 2.0-litre diesel 'Kryotec' engine seen on the Harrier. However, the unit on the H7X will be tuned to offer an increased power output. The diesel unit on the H7X will produce 170bhp and 350Nm of torque and mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. Tata Motors might also introduce an AMT transmission on the H7X, which has already been spotted testing.
Thoughts On The Tata H7X Seven-Seater SUV Teaser
Tata Motors had confirmed a seven-seater SUV model based on the Harrier. The concept version, codenamed 'H7X' will have its global debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. The production-spec version of the H7X SUV is expected to launch in India in late-2019 and will rival the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the Mahindra Alturas G4.