- 12 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Get Realme C2 in just Rs. 2000: Here are the details
- Sports Nadal breaks 2019 duck by downing Djokovic for ninth Rome crown
- News Exit polls 2019: How parties are faring across states
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi Ups Her Cannes 2019 Fashion Closet With A Statement Floral Jumpsuit
- Movies Sudeep Is Taking A Break From Dabangg 3 For His Daughter Saanvi! It Explains His Priorities
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors has already confirmed the seven-seater variant of the Harrier, with the car already being spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. Now, ahead of its debut, Tata has released the first official teaser of its new flagship seven-seater SUV.
As seen from the image, The new Tata seven-seater SUV will borrow design cues from the Harrier SUV. However, the new seven-seater model will feature some significant changes at the rear. The Tata seven-seater H7X will come with a more SUVish stance at the rear, offering a much bolder and muscular look.
Other additions will include roof rails and larger 18-inch alloy wheels, which further accentuates its SUV stance. The teaser image also showcases a prominent integrated rear spoiler, along with a new boot-lid design with a larger windshield.
The seven-seater SUV will feature the same wheelbase dimensions as the Harrier. Although it will be longer by 62mm, allowing for sufficient space for the third-row passengers. The seven-seater SUV will also have a larger rear-quarter glass, replacing the 'pinched' window line on the Harrier.
The Tata seven-seater H7X SUV will be the second model to be part of the OMEGA platform. It will also be the third model to feature Tata's 'Impact 2.0' design language; following the Harrier and the Altroz.
Inside, the Tata H7X seven-seater SUV will feature a similar design as the Harrier. It will come with all features, seen on the Harrier; along with a few additional pieces of equipment as well. These additional features will mainly be for the third-row passengers, which include AC vents, USB charging-port, seat recliners and cup-holders among others.
In terms of mechanicals, the upcoming seven-seater SUV will be powered by the same 2.0-litre diesel 'Kryotec' engine seen on the Harrier. However, the unit on the H7X will be tuned to offer an increased power output. The diesel unit on the H7X will produce 170bhp and 350Nm of torque and mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. Tata Motors might also introduce an AMT transmission on the H7X, which has already been spotted testing.
Thoughts On The Tata H7X Seven-Seater SUV Teaser
Tata Motors had confirmed a seven-seater SUV model based on the Harrier. The concept version, codenamed 'H7X' will have its global debut at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show. The production-spec version of the H7X SUV is expected to launch in India in late-2019 and will rival the likes of the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and the Mahindra Alturas G4.