- 22 hrs ago MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 1 day ago New (2020) Jaguar XE Facelift Launch Highlights: Prices Start At Rs 44.98 Lakh
- 2 days ago Tata Altroz Production-Spec Revealed: India Launch Scheduled For January 2020
- Technology Qualcomm Snapdragon 7c, Snapdragon 8c With NavIC Navigation Support Unveiled
- Movies Jr NTR To Host Bigg Boss Telugu Season 4? Here's What We Know
- Sports Why Jadon Sancho should opt for Chelsea
- News 'Telangana police zindabad', 'We got justice' : Public gathered at encounter site hail cops
- Lifestyle Sonakshi Sinha Aka Rajjo Dons A Pretty Floral Sari And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off From Her
- Finance Why Yes Bank Shares Cracked 7% In Trade Today?
- Travel 8 Most Relaxing Beaches In India To Visit In December
- Education Indian Navy Day: 5 Amazing Facts Students Should Know
Maruti Suzuki has been on a downward spiral in terms of sales in the Indian market. The company recorded a 36 per cent de-growth in India in the last month, their worst sales figures yet.
Maruti Suzuki has even lost out on its overall market share due to the slowdown in the auto industry. The company which previously enjoyed a majority of over 50 per cent is now down to around 47 per cent.
This downward sloping sales trend has affected its best-selling model, the Vitara Brezza as well. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza sales have declined by a massive 63 per cent in India during the month of July 2019. The company recorded sales figures of just 5,302 units in July 2019; compared to 14,181 units during the same month last year.
Another reason for the low sales of the Vitara Brezza compact-SUV is the overwhelming response received to its main rival in the segment, the Hyundai Venue. Sales of the Hyundai Venue is almost 4000 units more than the Vitara Brezza in the month of July alone.
Maruti Suzuki even launched a sport version of their compact-SUV to counter the Venue, however, it hasn't managed to receive the same level of attention. The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sport edition came with a number of cosmetic updates, aimed to attract more customers — here are the details.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza was consistently the best-selling SUV in the country for months together. It was even consistently in the top-10 best-selling car list month-on-month. However, in July the Vitara Brezza failed to make it to the top-10 list as well, showcasing the drastic fall in its sales — here are the top-10 best-selling cars of July 2019.
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza is available with a single 1.3-litre diesel engine. It produces 89bhp and 220Nm of torque. The car comes mated to either a five-speed manual or an AMT automatic gearbox, sending power to the front wheels.
Thoughts On The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza Sales In India For July 2019
The Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza has been one of the best-selling SUVs in the Indian market, not only for the brand but in the country as well. However, due to various reasons including the growing competition from the Hyundai Venue, the Vitara Brezza has finally been displaced from the top-slot in terms of SUV sales in the country.