TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Tata Nexon is the official partner of the Indian Premier League (IPL) 2018 season. Previously, Tata Motors had revealed the Mumbai Indians edition of the Nexon. We had also reported about the Chennai Super Kings and Sunrisers Hyderabad version of the Tata Nexon.
Now, Youtuber Vinay Kapoor has revealed the walkaround video of the Tata Nexon Delhi Daredevils edition. The Delhi Daredevils version of the Tata Nexon gets matte red accents all over the body which is a primary colour of this modification. The Nexon is finished in dual-tone red and silver colour.
The red accents can be seen on the front bumper, fog lamp housings, front grille, roof, ORVMs and rear bumper. The alloy wheels also get the red finish and the combination of the silver and the matte red colour looks good. The Nexon also gets a flaming ball decals which is the old logo of Delhi Daredevils.
The Tata Nexon Delhi Daredevils edition is based on the top-spec XZ+ trim similar to the previous modifications. The interior of the SUV is expected to remain in its stock form. Overall, the Tata Nexon with Delhi Daredevils theme looks good and the colour combination also goes well with the design.
Tata Motors also launched the Nexon AMT in both petrol and diesel version. The Nexon draws power from a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual and 6-speed AMT gearbox.
The Tata Nexon has been one of the best-selling compact SUVs in the Indian market. Tata Motors has revealed no information about the IPL edition Nexon. But it would be a good move if Tata Motors introduces the IPL avatar of the Nexon SUV. The cricket fans will love the IPL edition Nexon wrapped in different colours.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Delhi Daredevils Edition
The Tata Nexon with the Delhi Daredevils decals looks good with the combination of matte red and silver colour. The decals also blend well with the overall design. You can also get this modification done as it only requires wrapping. It also does not require any changes to be done on the registration certificate of the vehicle.