- 56 min ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Technology Amazon Mi Day Sale 27th to 31st May: Upto Rs 5500 off on Xiaomi smartphones
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Movies DID Promo Out! Kareena Kapoor Introduces Battle Of Champions; Here's What Viewers Have To Say!
- Finance Govt Merges Statistical Bodies CSO And NSSO
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
- News Bengaluru: 5 family members die in road mishap on way to airport
- Lifestyle Pseudogout: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
The Tata Nexon IPL Edition has been spotted in certain company dealerships in Mumbai. This Nexon Limited Edition is based on its top-end XZ+ variant and is a complete dealership initiative in Mumbai.
According to reports from WheelBHP, the Nexon as seen in the Mumbai dealerships will come with decals and wraps based on IPL's Mumbai Indians Team. The limited edition Nexon is seen in a Liquid Silver shade offered with new decals, wraps and graphics.
The sub-four-metre compact SUV from Tata receives a black sporty strip running over the bonnet along with yellow highlights on the SUV. The front grille receives vertical yellow highlights and under the fog lamps. While the front skid plate and the ORVMs are also wrapped in yellow.
Matte Blue wrap is also seen on the shoulder lines of the SUV, along with the entire roof and is integrated onto the rear spoilers as well. The matte Blue wraps can also be seen on the rear, on the X-shaped garnish and on the rear bumpers.
Apart from the Blue and Yellow wraps, The SUV also comes with the Mumbai Indians logo on the front wheel arches and above the rear bumper.
All these decals and accessories are seen on the top-end XZ+ variant and are only external additions. There are no reports suggesting any changes either mechanically or to its interiors.
Tata Motors signed a contract with the Indian Premier League (IPL) recently, as their main Sponsors. As part of the three-year contract, the company's Nexon offering will be featured at every IPL venue during the 2018 season.
Tata Motors will also be providing various engagements for fans and players, giving them a chance to win a Tata Nexon at the end of the season. The company also announced the auction of a Tata Nexon, signed by all the eight captains of the IPL franchises.
Tata Motors recently launched a new variant, the XZ, which is slotted below the top-end XZ+ trim. The power units offered on all the Nexon variants include 1.2-litre Revotron petrol and a 1.5-litre Revotorq diesel engine.
Both engines produce 108bhp with 170Nm and 260Nm of torque respectively. The Nexon will be available with a six-speed manual gearbox as standard, with the AMT version set to be launched soon.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Limited IPL Edition
The limited edition Tata Nexon as seen in certain dealerships in Mumbai is a complete dealership initiative and is not from the company itself.
The addition of the decals and graphics on the Nexon will definitely attract customers towards the SUV, considering the popularity of cricket in India along with the huge following of the IPL.