- 7 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 24 hrs ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- News Weather forecast: Dry weather in Delhi-NCR, Bengaluru to witness pre-monsoon rains
- Technology Realme X to come with different specification in India with a price tag around 18K: Realme
- Sports Lyon president Aulas urges PSG to make Ndombele move
- Movies Hina Khan Proved Time Changes: From Being Tantrum Queen, Trolled For Bigg Boss Stint To Cannes Debut
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Lifestyle Schizophrenia: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Nexon is the official partner of the Indian Premier League 2018 season and we have already reported about the Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings version of the Nexon. Now, the Nexon has been spotted with the Sunrisers Hyderabad decals with subtle cosmetic changes.
The prominent highlight of the Tata Nexon Sunrisers Hyderabad edition is the new matte metallic red wrap on the roof and the Humanity Line at the rear. The red wrapping can also be seen on the rear bumper, front bumper and fog lamp housings.
The SRH version of the Tata Nexon also gets wings decals on the rear doors which are inspired by the Falcon logo of Sunrisers Hyderabad. The standard model is also available in dual-tone colours but the matte red wrap is a new addition exclusive for this variant.
Similar to the Mumbai Indians and Chennai Super Kings edition, the SRH theme Nexon is also based on the top-spec XZ+. Other highlights of the Tata Nexon SRH edition includes illuminated Tata insignia on the front grille and new chrome inserts around the front grill and fog lamp housings.
Apart from that, there are no changes done to the special edition of the Nexon. The interior and the engine specifications remain the same. But it is not yet clear whether Tata Motors will retail the Nexon IPL Edition or it's just a dealer-level modification.
Powering the Tata Nexon is a 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol and 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel engine. Both the engines produce 108bhp and the torque output stands at 170Nm and 260Nm for the petrol and diesel engine, respectively. Transmission options include a 6-speed manual gearbox and the AMT version will be launched soon.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon Sunrisers Hyderabad Edition
The Tata Nexon with the IPL team theme looks cool and the cricket fans will definitely love the mod job. You can also get this kind of wrappings done as it does not need any changes on the registration certificate. But Tata Motors has not confirmed about the introduction of the Nexon IPL Edition.
Video Coutesy:Vinay Kapoor