- 1 hr ago Hyundai Could Offer The Verna & Elite i20 With A New Engine — Part Of Upcoming BS-VI Plans
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Discontinue Certain Variants Of Safari, Zest And Bolt Models In India
- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- Lifestyle When Tinsel Town Divas Made White-hued Outfits Trendy At Cannes 2019
- Movies Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka 2 Spoiler: New Twists In Mishaan's Love Story; Veer Gets Hint About Them!
- News Lok Sabha poll results create vacancies in UP Cabinet, first reshuffle likely soon
- Finance Education Loan Market Shrinks 25% In Four Years: Report
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro new OxygenOS update improves system and camera performance
- Education MBOSE Result 2019: Direct Link To Check SSLC & HSSLC Result 2019
- Sports Sachin Tendulkar passes his father's words of wisdom to son, advises Arjun Tendulkar to never take shortcuts
- Travel Karighatta Hill: Abode Of Tranquility And Adventure
We had recently reported about the Tata Nexon IPL Edition spotted with the Mumbai Indians decals. Now, Rushlane has spotted the IPL Edition of the Nexon with Chennai Super Kings theme. Similar to the previous version, the CSK theme Nexon is based on the top-spec XZ+ trim.
Tata Nexon is the official sponsor of the IPL 2018 season and the Man of The Series will also get a Tata Nexon. The spotted Nexon IPL Edition is finished in dual-tone white and grey colour with yellow accents and CSK decals. There is also an SRT badging at the rear.
The Tata Nexon IPL Edition with CSK sports a yellow accent running across the wheel arches, side skirts, entire roofline, across the rear windshield and rear bumper. The ORVMs, doors, front bumper and the alloy wheels also get the yellow treatment. The front fender also sports a CSK logo.
Compared to the Mumbai Indians version, the CSK version of the Tata Nexon looks different with subtle design changes. Up front, the bumper is slightly different and the upper part of the grille and headlamps are finished in white colour. The headlamps now look sleek as compared to the standard model.
The other prominent change comes in the form of a new SRT badging. Apart from the XZ+ badging, the Nexon CSK edition also gets a new SRT branding. Overall, it looks like a dealer-level modification and we are not sure about Tata Motors launching the IPL edition Nexon.
Since its launch in India, the Tata Nexon has been a volume seller for the Indian automaker. The Nexon draws power from 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 108bhp and 170Nm of torque while the diesel engine is good for 108bhp and 260Nm of torque.
Both the engines are mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard. Tata Motors will also Introduce the AMT version of the Nexon in the coming days. With the 2018 edition of the IPL scheduled till May 2018, expect the Tata Nexon AMT to be launched within the same timeframe.
Thoughts On The Tata Nexon IPL Edition With CSK Theme
The Tata Nexon IPL Edition with Chennai Super Kings decals looks like a dealership initiative and not from Tata Motors. But overall, the Nexon with the new colours and decals looks more premium as compared to the standard model. But Tata Motors is yet to confirm about the launch of the Nexon IPL Edition.