TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is Why ISRO's GSAT 7A Satellite Is Built Exclusively For The Indian Air Force!
- Criticising Virat Kohli For Not Playing A Spinner In Perth Is Unjustified — Praveen Kumar
- 2018 Best Smartphones With Fingerprint Sensor
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Petrol And Diesel Remain Steady In Price Even As Crude Prices Fall
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Best Winter Destinations To Visit From Pune
- Sanya Malhotra Rocked The Quirky Look In Her Latest Attire
Tata Motors is all set to start accepting bookings for the Harrier from 15th October 2018. Ahead of its bookings, Autocar India has got their hands on the on-road prices for the upcoming Harrier SUV in India.
According to reports, the much-awaited Tata Harrier SUV will come with an on-road price tag around the range of Rs 16 - 21 lakh. This translates to an ex-showroom price of roughly Rs 13 - 18 lakh, depending on the insurance, registration and other charges for a particular state.
The company recently also announced that the Tata Harrier will be launched in India, sometime in January 2019. Deliveries of the SUV will also begin within a month of its launch. Bookings for the Harrier can be done for an amount of Rs 30,000 beginning from next week.
The Tata Harrier will come powered by a new 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine. It is expected to produce around 140bhp and will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The seven-seater variant, scheduled for a later launch date will also bring in the six-speed automatic gearbox option sourced from Hyundai.
The Tata Harrier has been undergoing extensive testing over the past months covering over 22 lakh kilometres. The much-awaited SUV has also been teased multiple times and is said to be unveiled at the Mumbai Marathon in early January 2019.
The Tata Harrier is one of the most-awaited SUVs to be introduced in the Indian market. The Harrier was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in its concept form, the H5X. The Harrier SUV is also expected to be the flagship SUV from Tata Motors, receiving its own themed-off area in the company's dealerships.