- 39 min ago MG eZS Teased Ahead Of India-Launch Next Year: To Rival The Hyundai Kona EV
- 2 hrs ago New Mahindra Thar & XUV300 BS-VI Spied Testing In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Tata Sumo Discontinued In India: Company Stops Production Of SUV After 25 Years Of Sales
- 3 hrs ago Aprilia To Launch New 150cc Motorcycle In India At 2020 Auto Expo: To Rival The Yamaha R15
- Lifestyle Queer Eye's Tan France's Emmy 2019 Outfit Is By This Indian Designer
- Movies Game Of Thrones Wins Big At Creative Arts Emmy Awards
- Technology Rappo Announces VH510 Gaming Headphone For Rs. 3,499 In India
- News Over 50 eminent personalities in WB opposes language imposition
- Finance 5 Export Business Ideas In India
- Sports Ashes 2019 Stats, Records & Results: Unstoppable Smith, undaunted Stokes, unmissable Archer leave their mark
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Tata Motors is all set to start accepting bookings for the Harrier from 15th October 2018. Ahead of its bookings, Autocar India has got their hands on the on-road prices for the upcoming Harrier SUV in India.
According to reports, the much-awaited Tata Harrier SUV will come with an on-road price tag around the range of Rs 16 - 21 lakh. This translates to an ex-showroom price of roughly Rs 13 - 18 lakh, depending on the insurance, registration and other charges for a particular state.
The company recently also announced that the Tata Harrier will be launched in India, sometime in January 2019. Deliveries of the SUV will also begin within a month of its launch. Bookings for the Harrier can be done for an amount of Rs 30,000 beginning from next week.
The Tata Harrier will come powered by a new 2.0-litre Kryotec diesel engine. It is expected to produce around 140bhp and will be mated to a six-speed manual gearbox. The seven-seater variant, scheduled for a later launch date will also bring in the six-speed automatic gearbox option sourced from Hyundai.
The Tata Harrier has been undergoing extensive testing over the past months covering over 22 lakh kilometres. The much-awaited SUV has also been teased multiple times and is said to be unveiled at the Mumbai Marathon in early January 2019.
The Tata Harrier is one of the most-awaited SUVs to be introduced in the Indian market. The Harrier was first showcased at the 2018 Auto Expo in its concept form, the H5X. The Harrier SUV is also expected to be the flagship SUV from Tata Motors, receiving its own themed-off area in the company's dealerships.