- 20 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors has started bookings for their much-awaited Harrier SUV. The upcoming Tata Harrier can now be booked at their dealership for an amount of Rs 30,000. bookings to start from the 15th October 2018. The SUV is further expected to be launched in India in January 2019, with deliveries starting within a month of launch.
Mayank Pareek, President, Passenger Vehicle Business Unit, Tata Motors, stated, "Since its showcase as a concept at the Auto Expo 2018, the Harrier has made huge waves amongst the SUV lovers.
With the rising excitement and consistent demand from our discerning customers to book the Harrier at the earliest and be amongst the early ones to receive deliveries, we have taken a conscious decision to open bookings in the festive season.
With Turnaround 2.0, we have already begun our journey towards winning sustainably in the passenger vehicle business and we are confident that with the introduction of this new class-leading SUV, we will only soar higher."
The Tata Harrier is one of the most-awaited SUVs in the Indian market and has been caught testing multiple times in various parts of the country. The Tata Harrier once launched is expected to be the flagship model for the company. Dealerships of Tata Motors have also confirmed that the Harrier will feature its own dedicated space with themed-off background displays.
Apart from the dedicated space in the showrooms, Tata will also have specially assigned sales and service executives for the Harrier SUV.
The SUV has been teased multiple times in the past. Tata recently confirmed the engine which will be featured on the Harrier, the 2.0-litre Kryotec unit. The new 2.0-litre Kryotec engine will come with a BS-VI compliant four-cylinder unit producing 140bhp and 170bhp for the five and seven-seater variant, respectively.
Tata claims to have taken inspiration for the Kryotec engine from a Cryogenic rocket engine, offering high efficiency and refinement. The new engine will further come mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard while also offering a six-speed automatic transmission sourced from Hyundai.
The Tata Harrier comes part of the company's IMPACT 2.0 design language and make use of the OMEGARC platform. The car comes with a host of features and equipment both on the exterior and interior of the SUV.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier Bookings
With bookings for the Tata Harrier having begun, we can expect the car to hit the Indian streets soon. The SUV is one of the most-awaited models in the Indian market. Once launched, the Tata Harrier SUV will rival the likes of the Mahindra XUV500 and the Jeep Compass.