- 15 hrs ago Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- 15 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — TVC Targets Younger Buyers
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Variants Explained In Detail — The Best Model Of The Lot!
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Launched — Top Five Features And Everything You Need To Know
- Technology OnePlus 7 Pro Easter Egg solved: How to get Fnatic special wallpapers?
- News NIA seizes incriminating material in Nagaland terror funding case
- Movies Salman Khan Showers Praises On Alia Bhatt: She Is A Godown Of Talent
- Sports Koscielny slams UEFA after Mkhitaryan withdrawal
- Finance Rupee Opens Higher At 69.67
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Tata Motors is gearing up for the launch of the new Harrier SUV in the Indian market. Tata Motors is also working on the new premium hatchback that was showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 as the 45X concept. Now, the launch details of the Tata 45X premium hatchback has been revealed.
Autocar India reports that the Tata 45X premium hatchback will be launched in the country in August 2019. We have already reported about the latest spy pics of the 45X that reveal more features of the premium hatchback. The Tata 45X is expected to come with a host of features to take on its rivals.
The Tata 45X will feature the company's new Impact Design 2.0 philosophy and the front end of the production model is similar to the concept version. Other highlights of the 45X include sharp headlamps with LED DRLs, four-spoke alloy wheels and disc brakes on all the four wheels.
Previously, we had spotted the 45X alongside the Harrier SUV and the hatchback was finished in orange colour. The interior of the Tata 45X is expected to come with premium features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and much more.
Tata Motors has not revealed the technical details of the 45X premium hatchback. But we can expect the Tata 45X to draw power from a 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine that is also offered on the Nexon SUV. Transmission options might include a 6-speed manual or an automatic gearbox.
For now, Tata Motors is concentrating on the launch of the Harrier SUV. The Tata Harrier is expected to be launched in the Indian market in January 2019 and the production of the SUV has already commenced. Tata Motors has also started the bookings for the Harrier and the SUV can be booked by paying an amount of Rs 30,000.
Thoughts On The Tata 45X Premium Hatchback
Tata Motors is working on two new products for the Indian market and the first one to be introduced will be the Tata Harrier SUV. The second product is the 45X premium hatchback and the company is testing the 45X on Indian roads for quite some time. When launched in India the Tata 45X will rival the likes of Maruti Baleno, Hyundai i20 and the Honda Jazz.