- 1 hr ago BMW Unveils Its Vision M NEXT Electric Sports Car — A Glimpse Into The Future Of BMW
- 2 hrs ago Kawasaki Ninja 300 Sales Going Strong; Matches That Of TVS Apache RR 310 — Here’s Why
- 2 hrs ago Bajaj TVS And Hero MotoCorp Against 100 Percent Electrification
- 3 hrs ago BMW Reveals All Electric Car Power BEV At NEXTGen — Built On The 5 Series Platform
- Movies Payal Rajput Takes Shocking Decision Due To Anushka Shetty Mania? Deets Inside!
- Sports F1 Raceweek: Wolff seeking Austrian redemption for Mercedes
- News Mortal remains of BJP's Rajasthan chief Madan Lal Saini consigned to flames
- Lifestyle Raw Bananas: Nutritional Health Benefits, Risks, & Recipes
- Finance SpiceJet Announces 8 New Daily International Flights
- Technology Drone Flying Laws Of Five Important Countries — Everything You Need To Know
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS World University Rankings 2020
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Tata Motors' 45X premium hatchback was spotted testing once again on India roads; now in Ooty. The new spy pics of Tata 45X reveal some extra details of the car, including disc brakes on all four wheels.
Unlike the previous Tata 45X spy pictures which have emerged on the internet, the latest spied shots from Wheelmonk give a better insight to what the premium hatchback from Tata Motors would look like. Features such as narrow headlamps with DRLS, large air dams and four-spoke alloy wheels are the main observable things from the images.
Long before the spy pics of the Tata 45X started coming out, the new 45X hatchback concept was revealed at Auto Expo 2018, back in February 2018. Although being just a concept, the Tata 45X caught the attention of many at the event.
The upcoming Tata 45X will also feature the brand's updated Impact Design 2.0 styling philosophy. The latest spy images of Tata 45X do reveal some of the design details coming under it, but still not entirely.
Tata is currently following an aggressive product strategy with back-to-back launches and unveilings. Owing to this, Tata Motors will launch the new Harrier SUV in January 2019. The Harrier was showcased alongside the Tata 45X, as the H5X concept.
We had previously shared spy pics of a Tata 45X, alongside a Harrier test mule. The two test cars were spotted in Chennai, Tamil Nadu and nothing much was clear from the spy images since both were heavily camouflaged. But the spy shot gives an idea about the size of the Tata 45X.
Tata even launched the new Tiago and Tigor JTP, to mark their presence on the affordable performance car segment in India. Likewise, Tata Motors is planning a lot for the Indian market and the new 45X hatchback is just a small part of it.
Though the new Tata 45X spy pics do not reveal the interiors of the car, we expect it to have features such as a large touchscreen infotainment unit which supports Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. On the features front, the Tata 45X hatchback will have the eight-speaker Harman audio system found in other Tata products, plus a host of safety equipment.
Some of these features will be shared on the new five-seater Harrier too. The upcoming Tata Harrier will also have a seven-seater variant, which we spotted recently.
Till now, only a few spy pics of the Tata 45X have come out. For the same reason, the engine specifications are still unknown. However, we expect it to be the same as on the Tata Nexon compact-SUV. The 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine makes 108bhp and 170Nm of torque while the 1.5-litre diesel unit is good for 108bhp and 260Nm.
Thoughts On The Spy Pics Of Tata 45X 2019
The new 2019 Tata 45X is one of the most-awaited hatchbacks on the Indian market. Tata aims the 45X to be a strong rival to the Maruti Baleno and Hyundai Elite i20. If priced competitively, we might see a winner in the premium hatchback segment and in the meantime, expect more spy images of the 45X to come out.