- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- 1 hr ago New Kia SUV (SP2i) Interior Design Sketches Officially Revealed — Launch Expected Soon
- 3 hrs ago Scooter Spotted Testing Could Be The Bajaj Urbanite — Re-Introduction Of The Bajaj Petrol Scooter?
- 3 hrs ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For April 2019 — The Honda Activa Runs Away With The Sales Yet Again!
- News In first polls without Jaya-Karunanidhi, DMK stages a massive comeback
- Movies Malayalam Actor Siddique Responds To Allegations Against Him!
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Technology Amazon EMI offers May 23rd to 26th: You wouldn't want to miss it
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Finance UPI Or IMPS For An Online Transaction: What Should You Opt?
- Sports Willian would be sad to see Hazard leave Chelsea
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai India is all set to launch the new Santro in the country on October 23, 2018. We have already reported about the interior and the leaked pricing of the new Santro. The new Hyundai Santro has already started arriving at the dealerships. Now, TeamBHP has got hold of clear images that fully reveals the new Hyundai Santro.
The images are of the top-spec Asta trim of the new Santro. Up front, the new Hyundai Santro features a new design with cascading grille with chrome inserts, sweptback headlamps, fog lamps, sporty bumper and a prominent black plastic cladding around the grille and fog lamps.
The side profile of the new Hyundai Santro features a small kink in the window line. The windows are large an gives an airy feeling inside the cabin. The interior of the top-spec Asta trim of the new Santro features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink.
The cabin of the new Hyundai Santro features a dual-tone theme with black and beige colour treatment. The interior also gets steering-mounted controls and silver accents around the AC vents, gear lever and steering wheel. Overall, the interior looks premium with all the bells and whistles.
The rear profile of the new Santro features a large windshield, newly designed tail light cluster and new bumper with black plastic inserts. The new Hyundai Santro also gets a rear wiper, high stop lamp and a reverse parking camera. The new Santro retains the signature tall-boy design of the original Santro.
The new Hyundai Santro draws power from a new 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. The new Santro will also be offered with CNG fuel option in the Magna and Sportz trim.
The new Hyundai Santro will be equipped with standard safety features such as driver side airbags, ABS, EBD and rear parking sensors. The online bookings for the new Santro are open and you can book the hatchback by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,100.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
The new Hyundai Santro is one of the most awaited cars in the Indian market. The prominent highlights of the new Santro are the tall-boy design and the new features. The prices for the new Santro is likely to start from Rs 3.87 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Santro will rival the likes of Renault Kwid, Maruti Celerio and the Tata Tiago.